PDA

View Full Version : Surprise For Morgan & Collier

Alexa
12/06/2004, 10:39 AM
Chris Morgan and Stephen Collier have surprisingly been shown the door at Linfield. :confused:
Manager David Jeffery felt Chris had to go to make room for new signings and Stephen had been plagued by injury last season.
I hope my Wee Duns' (http://dundelafc.co.uk/) take note. :p
Although I don't think we could afford either players wages. :(

Lux Interior
03/07/2004, 3:18 AM
Spoke to Chris outside the Estadio da Luz prior to England vs Portugal. He happily admitted his affections for Glentoran as a nipper but was less-than-forthcoming when pressed about his plans for the upcoming season, save for the safe "Well, Ive spoken to a few clubs".

When the beers wore off the next day, I vaguely remember getting my picture taken with him .... a matey, arms-around-the-lads pose.

Still a decent bloke who would make a useful addition to any squad ..... 'cept for 'da peepil'.

Larmour before Morgan, I mean, does Jeffrey just toss a coin?

Stanley Chan
06/07/2004, 7:18 PM
Spoke to Chris outside the Estadio da Luz prior to England vs Portugal. He happily admitted his affections for Glentoran as a nipper but was less-than-forthcoming when pressed about his plans for the upcoming season, save for the safe "Well, Ive spoken to a few clubs".

When the beers wore off the next day, I vaguely remember getting my picture taken with him .... a matey, arms-around-the-lads pose.

Still a decent bloke who would make a useful addition to any squad ..... 'cept for 'da peepil'.

Larmour before Morgan, I mean, does Jeffrey just toss a coin?

Oh, you and your buddy Chris Lux!!

I suppose you think he'll be a decent signing, considering your drinking partners!

:D

Lux Interior
07/07/2004, 1:28 AM
Oh, you and your buddy Chris Lux!!

I suppose you think he'll be a decent signing, considering your drinking partners!

Indeed Stanley .... just watch the boy go later today against Killyleagh.

I can almost see Jeffrey toodling down the social services when Larmour reports for European duty, several pies to the good.

Did you know the last non-Glens player - loosely - to score in an Irish Cup Final was in 1997? :D

Stanley Chan
07/07/2004, 3:38 PM
Indeed Stanley .... just watch the boy go later today against Killyleagh.

I can almost see Jeffrey toodling down the social services when Larmour reports for European duty, several pies to the good.

Did you know the last non-Glens player - loosely - to score in an Irish Cup Final was in 1997? :D

Sorry but was the last non-glens player to score in an IC Final not Jody Tolan of Coleraine 2 seasons ago (to deny us the clean sweep)

Now Lux, surely you couldnt have forgot that..............

Lux Interior
07/07/2004, 5:12 PM
Sorry but was the last non-glens player to score in an IC Final not Jody Tolan of Coleraine 2 seasons ago (to deny us the clean sweep)

Now Lux, surely you couldnt have forgot that..............

Andy Smith OG, Stan ........... were you even at the match? :p

Stanley Chan
07/07/2004, 5:16 PM
Sorry Lux, went down as Tolans goal mate!!

Cant get outta it that easy - yes I was there ycy!

Lux Interior
07/07/2004, 10:33 PM
Sorry Lux, went down as Tolans goal mate!!

Cant get outta it that easy - yes I was there ycy!

Nope, I'm right .... :cool:

Morgan notched two on his debut tonight, as did Parkhouse.

Seen you at the game tonight, staring down the back end of some female's jeans in an attempt to get a glimpse of panty :eek:

Stanley Chan
07/07/2004, 10:46 PM

Im in love...............

Lux Interior
07/07/2004, 10:51 PM

Im in love...............

... yeah, but I got her number :)

Stanley Chan
07/07/2004, 11:05 PM
... yeah, but I got her number :)

No you didnt, becuase I stole her mobile :D

Lux Interior
07/07/2004, 11:16 PM
No you didnt, becuase I stole her mobile :D

F**k!!! I've been texting YOU filth for the past ten minutes :o

Stanley Chan
07/07/2004, 11:29 PM
F**k!!! I've been texting YOU filth for the past ten minutes :o

Yes and Ive been getting very excited over them, while watching Sex and the City :D

;) Big Boy

Lux Interior
07/07/2004, 11:33 PM
Wouldn't have had you down for the golden shower type myself, Stan ;)

Stanley Chan
07/07/2004, 11:54 PM
Here hold on Lux, we're not sitting in Zurich at 3am yet slightly worse for wear, thats when I want to hear your stories and ill maybe tell a few secrets myself, one includes a golden shower :eek:

Lux Interior
08/07/2004, 12:08 AM
Here hold on Lux, we're not sitting in Zurich at 3am yet slightly worse for wear, thats when I want to hear your stories and ill maybe tell a few secrets myself, one includes a golden shower :eek:

Zurich!!! Any more info, ref a spare bed for T10?

Now, there's a lad you don't want to be hanging around a red light district with. :eek:

Stanley Chan
08/07/2004, 12:19 AM
Messages have been sent out to 'those in the know'!!

Im waiting on replies, will know for tomorrow afternoon hopefully!

So he could teach me a few more bad habits :D good stuff!

Lossie Glens
08/07/2004, 5:15 PM
Was glad to hear we had signed a recognised forward like Morgan, I thought we should have bought him from the Crues years ago. Nice that we nicked from the scum as well.
:)