PDA

View Full Version : Regional Sports Morgue

Dr.Nightdub
12/06/2004, 12:32 AM
What's the story with Waterford home fans? Not taking the p1ss here, but the first half tonight was the most surreal atmosphere I've ever known at a match, like one of the lads said it was as if they were observing a 90 minutes' silence, and it was still 0-0 at that stage. Very, very, very bizarre. :confused:

BobtheDrog
12/06/2004, 4:35 PM
i agree they are far too quiet, need to make more noise, i know that when we played down there the only noise was from 6 of us drogs down the back

Passive
12/06/2004, 6:02 PM
Yeah, before we played down there last week one of the Waterford lads was on our board talking about how great the atmosphere would be. I couldn't believe it when I got there, they had two flags but no songs at all. They didn't even sing after they scored, which at least makes them better than those Cork *******s.

ccfc till i die
12/06/2004, 8:47 PM
Oh passive you poor deluded ****er. Just sit at home and keep trying to convince yourself that rovers have an unrivalled passionate home support.

Funny you should talk about us not making noise when only a few weeks ago there was about 4,000/5,000 of us singing the ****** song at your away "support"

noby
14/06/2004, 8:55 AM
It's our secret weapon: eerie silence. Freaks out the opposition. If we can get a fog rolling in, and maybe a smell from the dump, the opposition just **** themselves.

Dodge
14/06/2004, 9:22 AM
It's our secret weapon: eerie silence. Freaks out the opposition. If we can get a fog rolling in, and maybe a smell from the dump, the opposition just **** themselves.
LOL :D

Can I suggest gettind rid of that homer thing. I was embarressed for your club...