PDA

View Full Version : Weekends Latest (w/e 15 April)

SkStu
16/04/2011, 6:15 PM
okay, you think he is not unstable and that his behaviour was fine. Thats all you had to say. I disagree. Its as simple as that. You dont have to go rehashing every minor squabble in the last 10 years on top of all that. Thats how the rubbish that clogs up these forums starts.

Boots9
16/04/2011, 6:19 PM
okay, you think he is not unstable and that his behaviour was fine. Thats all you had to say. I disagree. Its as simple as that. You dont have to go rehashing every minor squabble in the last 10 years on top of all that. Thats how the rubbish that clogs up these forums starts.

If it makes you feel any better I think he is strange and unstable, but for none of the reasons that have been posted here.

Jicked
16/04/2011, 6:19 PM

I'll remind you of this in May when you get your knicker's in a twist over something ridiculous you read about on the Bohs forum. Until then.

SkStu
16/04/2011, 6:29 PM
Fine by me but youre the one with your knickers in a twist. I thought you were going to start crying there for a minute.

passerrby
16/04/2011, 7:40 PM
lads this is infantile get a life ffs