PDA

View Full Version : Drogs

Bry Boy
14/04/2011, 7:58 PM
Ok
This is realy a game we shoud win but you know what we are like:rolleyes:
Kendrick is a doubt but I would leave massey in at left back much better.

I predict we will win 2 nil.
COME ON BRAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bray-Z
14/04/2011, 9:14 PM
It's all good and well going to Tallaght and winning but unless we go out and win tomorrow night all last Friday's hard work will be undone.

Grey Boy
15/04/2011, 7:42 AM
Unfortunately I have a good feeling about this which means we'll lose.

lowflyingseagul
15/04/2011, 9:00 PM
should have been 10-1

Captain2007
15/04/2011, 9:25 PM
should have been 10-1

and thats not an exaggeration, could not agree more, absolutely dominated first half and should have been at least 5-0, Danny's 3 in 3 games good return from a midfielder, Dane was excellent, although hard to pick out players as it was a great team effort...

naoise kennedy
15/04/2011, 10:22 PM
Totally agree should have been 10-1 but they did make a lot of chances, drogs goalie did make some great saves one or two posts also helped, some times they go in some times they don't... Some lovely passing movements from the lads tonight and all good for next weeks match..

Can't fault any player and credit where its due jake had a good game,,but again dempsey got his head to every ball from kick outs.. real class player..

peadar1987
15/04/2011, 10:23 PM
and thats not an exaggeration, could not agree more, absolutely dominated first half and should have been at least 5-0, Danny's 3 in 3 games good return from a midfielder, Dane was excellent, although hard to pick out players as it was a great team effort...

Absolutely not. Best I can ever remember seeing the Wanderers play, although Drogheda let us do pretty much what we wanted!

Dane was brilliant, Jake had a super first half, and Dempsey was great as always. Danny is a strange one, he can be one of our best players, but sometimes he looks incredibly sloppy. He'll play 10 great passes, then one shocker. Webster was another star performer who hasn't been mentioned yet.

superfrank
15/04/2011, 10:42 PM
Great performance from the lads tonight. We played some lovely stuff at times and we worked some great chances and looked very confident. Fair play to them for putting in another good performance after the Rovers one.

Only two down notes: we didn't finish enough chances and we conceded against a team that never looked like creating anything. In the end, it's irrelevant as we won. It was the right game for those to happen in.

Dempsey and O'Connor had cracking games. It was also probably the best performance I've ever seen from Massey. Quigley looks very comfortable in goal. It's a lot more reassuring compared to Gregg's performance against Derry. All round, it was a great performance and we should be looking forward to the Galway game.

Roo69
17/04/2011, 1:05 PM
Delighted with the win and another 3 points on the board but really worried about the number of chances we are missing in front of goal. Bray really should have been 5 up at half time, that would have been kind of Drogheda, who are one of the worst Premier sides i have seen in about 10 years, they are awful!

The 2nd half was the same, we created chance after chance and just didn't put them away. The thing that worries me is that against better sides we might only get one or 2 chances a game and we need to have a much better chance to goal ratio, it was terrible on Friday. On the course of play and chances we really should have put away Bray should have won 8 or 9-1