PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Div 4

Planners
11/04/2011, 4:33 PM
Sure who would take a Park Rangers/Newtown Hibs complaint for anything other than the joke ye are

A.P Hayes
11/04/2011, 4:52 PM
Sure who would take a Park Rangers/Newtown Hibs complaint for anything other than the joke ye are

?????????? I'm lost on that one !!! Anybody ????

lfc at heart
11/04/2011, 5:04 PM
?????????? I'm lost on that one !!! Anybody ????

Im lost too that doesnt make sense at all

Planners
11/04/2011, 5:18 PM
Sure when has old git ever made sense and while i am here whats the difference between clare and limerick leagues ??

A.P Hayes
11/04/2011, 6:09 PM
Sure when has old git ever made sense and while i am here whats the difference between clare and limerick leagues ??

Oh right ..... work away !!

lfc at heart
11/04/2011, 6:09 PM

na still lost havent a ****in clue what your on about, just read a few of his posts in the clare legue section, he is a trol, best ignored, dont feed the trol

A.P Hayes
11/04/2011, 8:42 PM
na still lost havent a ****in clue what your on about, just read a few of his posts in the clare legue section, he is a trol, best ignored, dont feed the trol

Very good !!! whats a trol lfc ? excuse my ignorance if I should know haha

Jofspring
11/04/2011, 8:53 PM
Very good !!! whats a trol lfc ? excuse my ignorance if I should know haha

Just someone that purposely comes onto message boards like this with the purpose of causing trouble or getting a rise out of people.

Going to be a tough few weeks for those Cals players playing both A and B but it was said a few months ago that this was going to happen them.

I wonder what the chances are of a playoff between yerselves and Caherconlish A.P. Could be looking at two matches in Jackman before the season is over :D.