PDA

View Full Version : Looking for volunteers for UEFA Europa League final opening ceremony

thedoyler
11/04/2011, 11:21 AM
Mods sorry if this is in the wrong thread I wanted to put it in a place that would get maximum viewership!

Hey guys a friend of mine has asked me to recruit people to take part in the opening ceremony of the final! You will get fed and clothed and be given a ticket to the game as well as being on the pitch in front of thousands in attendance and millions watching at home. There are a couple of weekend rehearsals in May before a run through the night before the final in Lansdowne (Tue 17th) and the final itself (Wed 18th). They are looking for guys/girls over the age of 18 interested in football so no better place to start, you can PM me or post here if you are interested would love to have some people from here taking part and representing Irish football as a whole and not just my Bray supporting mates!!

thedoyler
11/04/2011, 11:21 PM
Sorry for bumping but we are well on our way to filling all spots for this ceremony but if you are interested or know anyone that would be interested let me know by PM or replying to the thread! Thanks again should be a great event!!

nigel-harps1954
12/04/2011, 2:56 AM
Class...anyone else notice he bumped it EXACTLY 12 hours later?

thedoyler
12/04/2011, 2:12 PM
Class...anyone else notice he bumped it EXACTLY 12 hours later?

Jesus that's amazing totally by accident by the way!

thedoyler
12/04/2011, 2:17 PM
For SkStu

'SkStu has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space'

Need to do it here as spots are running low!

'Not sure of exact numbers left but they are running out quick I can send you an email with the details if you like?? Getting them to me asap is best!!' Gavin

L.T.F.C.
12/04/2011, 8:57 PM
I PM'd you the doyler! You sound *******! :D

drinkingsession
12/04/2011, 9:14 PM
I would be interested. Cant PM you cause i had to rejoin as i forgot my old password. What would it involve??

Paul90
13/04/2011, 1:45 PM
Im in the same boat as drinkingsession, i have a new account and cant pm you, i used a different email for my old account. Would like to put my name down as a volunteer if theres still any places left.

Huntstown_Bohs
14/04/2011, 11:16 AM
In the same boat as the lads would love to be involved if there are any places left

nichold
14/04/2011, 11:51 AM
id like to be involved too :D

thedoyler
14/04/2011, 12:38 PM
Hey guys sorry for slow reply!! This is the basic info you'll need for rehearsals, if anyone is around Dublin tonight there is a rehearsal 6-8pm at Bird Avenue Rugby club which would guarantee your spot!!!

Hey guys,

Thanks a mill for coming yesterday it all went very well and everyone picked the routine up nicely!
Below are 3 different dates for rehearsals, you only need to attend one of them, whichever one you attend will decide your position for the match, If you could let me know which ones you are available for so I can put you into your rehearsal positions that would be great.

1st May(Disk Holders)
7th May(Banner/Casket Holders)
8th May(Standard Bearers) This is what you were doing with the sticks yesterday. Ideally it would be great if whoever was there yesterday stuck to this date but if the day doesn’t suit it’s no problem.

Dates that EVERYBODY must attend are as follows:
15th May
17th May
18th May (Match!!)

Thanks for your help everyone!
If you could let me know ASAP so I can sort everything out!

Again if anyone has any queries big or small don’t hesitate to call, email or send a text.

Lauren.murray@verve.ie
01-637 5160
086-823 7604

thedoyler
16/04/2011, 2:55 AM
Email Lauren at the above email and she'll get back to you asap! I'm sure there are some spots left if I'm talking to her over the weekend I'll respond here but just email her saying Gavin told you to email and that should hopefully help you get the nod!

bullit
16/04/2011, 3:19 AM
Do you have to be gay to take part ??

ger121
16/04/2011, 11:53 AM

No but I'm sure they'll let you join anyway;)

thischarmingman
16/04/2011, 11:56 AM

If by gay you mean happy and joyful, then yes, you do. It's on TV after all.