PDA

View Full Version : Munster Junior Cup.

faces
09/04/2011, 11:51 PM
great performance by st.mics,organised,skillfull,commited,and lets be honest destroyed pike especially the back four.none of pikes much heralded defence could cope and given only kavanagh funtioning in midfield they were waves of pacy micheals attacks throughout.shocked to see cleary withdrawn as both enright and especially ahern were very poor,while up front moloney(surely people dont really expect efforts like his tonight to merit being capped) was cleaned out by breen(what a player this fella is.)very harsh sending off for the micheals capt its easy to see why this player has so many caps outstanding.also the small wideman for micheals lovely player.pike people on here shouldn,t be that surprised at peoples or the antipikers reaction to this hammering,there are plenty arrogent,over confident pike posters to balance it out,pike set themselves up for defeats like this they have...approached the junior game....in a manner that hardly befits their great club.its not a nice thing to see a limerick team humiliated like that tonight ,and in kavanagh,mullins,hartnett and to a lesser extent barry,cleary they had players trying their hardest to stem the tide.pike have to react now in the best way possible i,m sure they will.

lads as far as i know there is someone on here involved in the oscar trainer managment knocking the **** out of pike after tonights defeat and it might come back to haunt him.i could be wrong though asit was a txt i received to inform me that it was bad form out of him.

skyguy19
10/04/2011, 1:03 AM
lads as far as i know there is someone on here involved in the oscar trainer managment knocking the **** out of pike after tonights defeat and it might come back to haunt him.i could be wrong though asit was a txt i received to inform me that it was bad form out of him.

did you ever play for any of the Pike teams, you have a comment up there with "as far as i know" and "I could be wrong" all in 1 sentance so does that mean we should take what you said with a pinch of salt. dont tell me you are blaming 1 of the oscar traynor management for Pikes terrible display to-night, jesus wept,

dalegend
10/04/2011, 1:57 AM
No one mentioning the st micks keeper who played brilliantly one save he made was world class, only for him and poor finishing it would've been a lot closer. Pikes midfield were over-run plane and simple never seen them so bad, thats where the game was lost for pike. The micks captain getting himself sent off for kicking the ball away was just plain stupid with all the experience has he to do that in a semi final with his team 3 up..... stupid!
Skyguy build a bridge and get over it......... Stupid!
St Michaels dont "look after" their players ahahahahaaaa.......Stupid!

Fairkop
10/04/2011, 2:23 AM
lads as far as i know there is someone on here involved in the oscar trainer managment knocking the **** out of pike after tonights defeat and it might come back to haunt him.i could be wrong though asit was a txt i received to inform me that it was bad form out of him.FACES,are you nuts?if you are inferring from my comments above that i am involved with the oscar,:trainer: managment you are badly mistaken,my managment skills never went beyond 2A i afraid,and you have now stained those who are involved with that team, and to even post like you have with lines like ..as far as i know...i could be wrong...and you got a txt?get a grip man.

kingofkillteely
10/04/2011, 1:01 PM
Fairkop, we know who you are. You come on here stirring for years. You are poison.

lfc at heart
10/04/2011, 1:58 PM

my god, thats a terrible post to put up, I know all of the oscar traynor management and believe me there is no way they would do anything like that , they are mates of the pike players that play for the Oscar traynor team so it makes no sense, as far as i know, I could be wrong and I received a text, thats a right **** stirring post if i ever seen one.