PDA

View Full Version : rams vs bray

cobhrambler20
08/06/2004, 9:56 PM
cobh ramblers will be without 4 key players Yelverton (capt) , O'reilly (both @ wedding) Tynan and murphy (both suspended) bray and cobh games are allways crackers weve improved after the last game could be a though test after finn harps game. Hill is in contention to start. Should be a cracker .
My pridction Bray 1-1 Rams If we can keep zayed under control i think we might be able to do well. Best of luck.

Roo69
09/06/2004, 11:05 AM
cobh ramblers will be without 4 key players Yelverton (capt) , O'reilly (both @ wedding) Tynan and murphy (both suspended) bray and cobh games are allways crackers weve improved after the last game could be a though test after finn harps game. Hill is in contention to start. Should be a cracker .
My pridction Bray 1-1 Rams If we can keep zayed under control i think we might be able to do well. Best of luck.

Good news for Bray so ! :D

Maybe if the match was down in Cobh you might get something out of the match but being in the Carlisle i would be VERY surprised if Cobh get anything out of it. Bray to get back on track after a shocking display Vs. UCD last weekend. Grogan is our main threat up front, Zayed still has'nt found last seasons form since returning from Crewe. Bray to win 3-0. Safe journey up !

Schumi
09/06/2004, 1:21 PM
cobh ramblers will be without 4 key players Yelverton (capt) , O'reilly (both @ wedding) Tynan and murphy (both suspended)$hite. :)

cobhrambler20
09/06/2004, 6:06 PM
:ball: Rams are also without left back john meade , terry white should fillin again . alex nesovic (forward) as back in england for a week or so on personal business . New signing johnaton coker should fill in there without our two wingers tynan and yelverton i cant see us making much of a impact up there. :confused: Whats the story with ye for the weekend post on rams thread please .

Stevo Da Gull
09/06/2004, 8:20 PM
If we can keep zayed under control

Zayed is good 'n all but I personally think that the fit again Stephen Fox is a bigger worry as far as creativity goes at least, if ye keep Eamo quiet i'd say Foxy could set some1 else up considering the defence would be focused on Eamo. I know that creative players are often used in midfield but I personally think tha Fox creates more when he plays up front, but with Tarzan playing well it's a tough choice.

Any word on Gormley, Jody, Col James and whoever else did'nt start against UCD or got injured in the process- will they be fit -V- Cobh?

Anyway good luck to Cobh, except for Friday and next time were in Cobh ;)

ramsie
09/06/2004, 9:50 PM
Roo your very confident on Bray winning i wish i could be like that for ramblers

Roo69
10/06/2004, 9:50 AM
Roo your very confident on Bray winning i wish i could be like that for ramblers

Yeah, its probably the 1st time ive ever said that about Bray ! Were just a bit to inconsistant for my liking, but in saying that with the amount on injuries, suspensions and people not being able to play etc.... i just cant see Rams getting anything out of the game, also, i expect Devo to have lashed the team out of it after last weeks defeat to UCD, and they'll want to take it out on someone !

Havent heard anything the injuries, Wes is away for the nest 2 weeks though on international duty.

Schumi
10/06/2004, 2:15 PM
Were just a bit to inconsistant for my liking
You've been quite consistent the three times I've seen you. :p

Roo69
10/06/2004, 3:25 PM
You've been quite consistent the three times I've seen you. :p

lol ! oh how true !

3 bleedin times Vs. UCD ! well, we should have won the league cup tie butr your keeper was inspired !

no complaints about the league games though

Roo69
11/06/2004, 12:17 PM

Just to make you and schumi a little happier ! we have no fit centre halfs tonight !!!!! none what so ever !

Out:
Jody Lynch
Graham O'Hanlon
Wesley Charles
Eddie Gormley
Maurice Farrell

Schumi
11/06/2004, 2:28 PM
Probably only win 4-1 so. :(

Roo69
11/06/2004, 3:14 PM
Probably only win 4-1 so. :(