PDA

View Full Version : Shams game

peadar1987
07/04/2011, 7:06 PM
24 hours till the big match in Tallaght.

We have a decent record against Rovers recently, but our record on defending set pieces this season has been pretty atrocious, and with the players Rovers have, I think that could be a major problem. From open play, I'm not particularly worried about any team in the league, and I think if we can avoid giving away too many stupid fouls, and keep the corners to a minimum, we could get a result from the game.

superfrank
08/04/2011, 7:43 AM
Win-win game for us, really. Nobody's expecting anything from this game so the pressure should be off. If we win, it's a great result. If we lose, that's what was expected.

After last week's game, I think we'll lose. The lads struggled to create decent chances last week and I doubt they'll get the same amount of time on the ball that they did against Derry.

lowflyingseagul
08/04/2011, 11:04 PM
win win and won game for us, WONDERFUL

peadar1987
09/04/2011, 12:07 AM
3 points off the top! :D

dfx-
09/04/2011, 12:48 AM
Well deserved win lads, but where did all those fans come from? :p

Verdebianco
09/04/2011, 2:59 AM
Agreed, fully deserved, Del boy and webster were deadly tonight. Keep on keepin on.

notever
09/04/2011, 8:10 AM
A super win last night...mighty performance from the defence......Mitchell was immense.... with Prendergast,Webster and Massey also doing really well.I feel Quigley gave the defence more confidence as Gregg looked very shaky last week and defence didn't really trust him.Dempsey was brilliant in the job he was given in playing just in front of he back four....mighty performance all round...... Murphy was super on his own up front...... come on you SEAGuLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSS

Seagull
09/04/2011, 7:14 PM
The grin on Devo's face, O'Neill glowering in the background, priceless! braywanderers.ie
http://www.braywanderers.ie/typo3temp/pics/dccc80513a.jpg

Roo69
11/04/2011, 11:41 AM
Well deserved win lads, but where did all those fans come from? :p

I'd like to know the same myself :D We don't have that many at some home games :p

I thought it was one of Bray's best team performances in years, we barely put foot wrong all night, we kept our shape and Rovers rarely threatened us, apart from a bit of pressure in the last 5 minutes and 4 minutes of injury time. I thought any time we broke we looked quite dangerous.

Hard to single out players for praise as they were all excellent, but young Murphy up front on his own was exceptional, he tired towards the end after putting in such a good shift. Mitchell and Prendergast was brilliant at the back too, won everything in the air and the deck.

The winning goal was pure class too, great team move and a top finish from Danny.

KR's Post
11/04/2011, 12:14 PM
How many were there from Bray???

Roo69
11/04/2011, 2:24 PM
:cool:
How many were there from Bray???

Hard to tell because they were spread out but at a rough guess i would say between 150-200. Possibly a few more. Really good away support for us.

KR's Post
11/04/2011, 6:53 PM
Brilliant away support... Well done!

Bry Boy
11/04/2011, 8:42 PM
All well and good having a good few numbers for one game.
they always seem to crawl out for tallaght every time.

its a pety they couldnt get down to bray the odd friday.

notever
14/04/2011, 2:30 PM
I think they will if we can keep playing this type of football,its a pleasure to watch....come on you SEAGULLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS