PDA

View Full Version : Exiles London Meet up

liam88
08/06/2004, 6:44 PM
The Photos (http://www.freewebs.com/exilesmeetup) take a wee while to load but they're worth it :D :D
There's 7 forum members to find ;)

liam88
08/06/2004, 9:55 PM
hehe-join in the game lads! You have to guess who is who! :D

lopez
08/06/2004, 10:40 PM
hehe-join in the game lads! You have to guess who is who! :DIs it that he might have got a tonka lorry across the knees from the groupies at ourweeminds if they saw him.

liam88
08/06/2004, 10:50 PM
I forgot the name of the chap far right on the bottom photo-PM me-save putting names in public, it was great to meet you, sorry I just forgot your name :o

Lopez-do you live in Nord Iron then?
heres to the next 500......

lopez
09/06/2004, 10:01 AM
Lopez-do you live in Nord Iron then? :eek: Erm, no!

Pat O' Banton
09/06/2004, 5:36 PM
I forgot the name of the chap far right on the bottom photo-PM me-save putting names in public, it was great to meet you, sorry I just forgot your name :o

Lopez-do you live in Nord Iron then?
heres to the next 500......

That my good man is a good freind of ours known to everyone as Dazza. Offically the nicest man in the world, not a member of this parish though. Was nice to meet you and the family, oh btw 4-2. :p

Plastic Paddy
09/06/2004, 5:40 PM
Am I to assume then Pat that you are in the same picture as yer man? (Just trying to put names to the remaining faces, 's'all...)

You'll note Dav stretching to full height on the previous shot. What you don't see is that he's stood full square on two milk crates as well. :p

PS Liam - you don't 'arf look like your father...

:D PP

Pat O' Banton
09/06/2004, 5:46 PM
Am I to assume then Pat that you are in the same picture as yer man? (Just trying to put names to the remaining faces, 's'all...)

You'll note Dav stretching to full height on the previous shot. What you don't see is that he's stood full square on two milk crates as well. :p

PS Liam - you don't 'arf look like your father...

:D PP

Yes I'm the good looking one :D :eek:

liam88
09/06/2004, 6:28 PM
Was nice to meet you and the family, oh btw 4-2. :p
Aye I was keeping that one schtum for now :) aw well still another couple of meetings this season :) hope to see you again soon mate :D :D

Pat O' Banton
09/06/2004, 9:13 PM
Aye I was keeping that one schtum for now :) aw well still another couple of meetings this season :) hope to see you again soon mate :D :D

No probs, will sort out something for the Fulham game.

sylvo
12/06/2004, 9:04 AM
Yes I'm the good looking one :D :eek:

You fcecking serious. :eek: