PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Premier

U Know Me
05/04/2011, 12:17 AM
Really hope corbally go down to be honest it will give the young players a chance to win something 1A and then the rebuilding beings Gowan Corbally

U Know Me
05/04/2011, 12:23 AM
i love limerick soccer

thegreatone
05/04/2011, 1:43 AM
I think pike have too much on there plate to maintain winning ways, I hate to say it but i hope it go's to the wire

Fairview?? not a chance, Pike all the way i think.

Roadend
05/04/2011, 10:00 AM
Really hope corbally go down to be honest it will give the young players a chance to win something 1A and then the rebuilding beings Gowan Corbally
Riiiiight, you don't really have a clue then.

U Know Me
05/04/2011, 11:47 AM
Riiiiight, you don't really have a clue then.
Why's that then bud, Corbally have a good setup it's just that players are young and like arsenal one cup and there on way, Riiiiight did you ever play ball

U Know Me
05/04/2011, 11:53 AM
Since when have you been corbally

Since i got him up there

U Know Me
05/04/2011, 11:52 PM
Star 0-6 Pike

The first half hour was evenly contested with Star having a goal ruled out for offside and also hit the crossbar, but were done by a great free kick on 30mins, Pike then added 2 more before the break to lead 3-0 at HT.

Pike added a 4th before the hour mark, and with changes a plenty on both sides, Pike tacked on another 2 without reply in the last 20mins.

Overall a poor performance by Star and a decent one from Pike, who really are too strong for most if not all teams in the Prem.

Scorers: E O'Donovan, D Ryan, Hanarahan (2), Colbert, ?.

Will you EVER STOP ye had 3 chances the whole match poor very poor match to watch star are well on the way down sad to see but as they say on SNATCH "Feed them to pigs Harold" Those fallas playin back should be fed to the pig's awell sad sad sad year for Star

U Know Me
05/04/2011, 11:53 PM
i've forgotten more about corbally then you'll ever know bud
pm me bud

Killerballs
05/04/2011, 11:56 PM
Will you EVER STOP ye had 3 chances the whole match poor very poor match to watch star are well on the way down sad to see but as they say on SNATCH "Feed them to pigs Harold" Those fallas playin back should be fed to the pig's awell sad sad sad year for Star

Star will be safe this year they have 3 good players thats all they need for tiss year

lankyboy26
06/04/2011, 12:13 AM

that's ridiculous man, give it a rest, no need for it

U Know Me
06/04/2011, 1:08 AM
that's ridiculous man, give it a rest, no need for it

Thats my view on things boy if you don't like it don't read it after all this is a blog not Jeremy Kyle

dalegend
06/04/2011, 1:21 AM

Thats exactly what he said in his report Star had three chances and played bad........no need for your snatch quotes

lankyboy26
06/04/2011, 1:39 AM
Thats my view on things boy if you don't like it don't read it after all this is a blog not Jeremy Kyle

Reading it is easy, trying to decipher your grammar is the hard part. I don't like what you're saying actually, it's a load of rubbish in my opinion. What's your problem with Star? They're in the Premier because they deserve to be and they are STILL a premier team. I doubt any of the Corbally lads will appreciate the rubbish you're putting up here