04/04/2011, 3:47 PM
MNS - 4th April - Series 5
www.rte.ie/mns
mns@rte.ie

www.facebook.com/Monday-Night-Soccer
www.twitter.com/RTEMNS

Charlie Darwin
04/04/2011, 6:02 PM
Good to see they've decided to start with the exciting match.

Mr A
04/04/2011, 6:57 PM
Jeez that fan commentary bit is utterly crap.

Nah Nah Nah Nah
05/04/2011, 7:25 AM
Nice of them to put a Dundalk crest for us at the start of the match coverage and for confusing Eoin Doyle with Blinkhorn twice. Apart from that though.....

razor
05/04/2011, 7:35 AM
Jeez that fan commentary bit is utterly crap.Twas poor last night all right, Its primarily down to the fans they get on, that Bohs lad wasn't at all excitable and thats what makes that bit for me.
The A-Z thing isn't bad.

HulaHoop
05/04/2011, 7:49 AM
The A-Z thing isn't bad.

They left out some letters though

B - Bankrupt
D - Denis Maher
L- Liam Carroll
T - TNS
Z - Zurich

;)

Spudulika
05/04/2011, 8:49 AM
At least they'd have the U and W sorted for Rovers, :-)

Nesta99
05/04/2011, 8:49 AM
Thats amusing! I await the retort form Bohs lads-no doubt starting with C - council tenants

Sam_Heggy
05/04/2011, 1:56 PM
Twas poor last night all right, Its primarily down to the fans they get on, that Bohs lad wasn't at all excitable and thats what makes that bit for me.
The A-Z thing isn't bad.

It's all very Sky Sports copying kind of stuff though. Good, bad and ugly is alright but I think we'd all prefer to see more of the actual match footage, whether that appeals to barstoolers or not I don't know but, would they watch it anyway?

SkStu
05/04/2011, 2:43 PM
Rovers have K and L covered.

Kilcoyne, Louis

:D

bennocelt
05/04/2011, 2:51 PM
I look at it on the net on a Tuesday. I have to say that i just watch the match highlights, maybe a few player/manager comments and thats about it - about 5-8 mins in total. I'm sure I'm not the only one that does that?

maybe RTE should just employ this fella!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGALgExMAAM

Dodge
05/04/2011, 2:58 PM
Twas poor last night all right, Its primarily down to the fans they get on, that Bohs lad wasn't at all excitable and thats what makes that bit for me

Bohs lad is a DJ for Phantom so is probably used to speaking live (so to speak). I know the Pats guy. He was mortified by his reaction to the penalty And he should be mortified wearing tracksuit bottoms on TV. For that reason alone I enjoyed it

Sean South
06/04/2011, 5:11 PM
I look at it on the net on a Tuesday. I have to say that i just watch the match highlights, maybe a few player/manager comments and thats about it - about 5-8 mins in total. I'm sure I'm not the only one that does that?

Aye same as that squire. The show is a riddy in fairness.