PDA

View Full Version : Rovers v ROvers rubbish part 5643134853

Rasputin
02/04/2011, 3:14 PM
We also cross check our cash with tickets something which i hear sligo have a problem doing :)
A Galway fan having a go at us about crowds?
Ohh plenty of lols and rofls at that little gem.

dfx-
02/04/2011, 4:23 PM
Maybe ye should do a few more cross checks:confused:

The Irony :D

Dave_SRFC
02/04/2011, 4:55 PM
And you come up with 1736 and announce 1836. ;) Maybe ye should do a few more cross checks:confused:

:confused:

gufct
02/04/2011, 6:18 PM
What is it with Sligo supporters they have a bitching Fest with everyone on here. The figure of 1836 is the offical one and you can come into our office anyday and check our figures.Seeing as Sligo usually dont give out tickets how do you work out your attendances ?

MMVIII
02/04/2011, 6:58 PM
The Irony :D

Obsessed.

Dave_SRFC
03/04/2011, 10:48 AM
Obsessed.
Its laughable to think that any of our fans would give your club a second thought...

poster
03/04/2011, 11:51 AM
Its laughable to think that any of our fans would give your club a second thought...

:broken-heart:

redobit
03/04/2011, 12:38 PM
I have to say I genuinely love the abuse that Sligo Rovers and their fans get from some quarters on here.

Why you might ask? Well simple really - Clubs that are doing well both on and off the pitch will always get shot down. An for for me this abuse/ bashing, whatever you want to call it translates that we, Sligo Rovers Football Club, are doing somthing right. If we werent playing good football, geting decent crowds and winning trophies nobody would bother their a*se.

So long may it last I say. :)

gufct
03/04/2011, 1:03 PM
I have to say I genuinely love the abuse that Sligo Rovers and their fans get from some quarters on here.

Why you might ask? Well simple really - Clubs that are doing well both on and off the pitch will always get shot down. An for for me this abuse/ bashing, whatever you want to call it translates that we, Sligo Rovers Football Club, are doing somthing right. If we werent playing good football, geting decent crowds and winning trophies nobody would bother their a*se.

I think Sligo fans are the ones who do all the **** stirring on here.Most discussions on here end up in stupid arguments about who is the Biggest club.Bohs fans used to induge in that a lot too.

redobit
03/04/2011, 1:32 PM
I think Sligo fans are the ones who do all the **** stirring on here.Most discussions on here end up in stupid arguments about who is the Biggest club.Bohs fans used to induge in that a lot too.

Well does that prove my point even more gufct. If we werent doing so well on and off the pitch, the sh!te stirring you mentioned would be passed aside and nobody would even bother to reply or comment on us.

mypost
03/04/2011, 8:53 PM

Hmm, Interesting............

i know we'll still have the respect of the vast majority of other supporters in the country, have a set of passionate and respectable fans who'll be here through the good and bad times. we probably wont win the league, but we're not going to be hated by everyone and at least we be respected, and we can be proud of our club

One week they get "abuse", the next they get "respect". What do they want?

avvenalaf
03/04/2011, 11:18 PM
I'd say getting up your nose will do them fine for the moment.

Mr Maroon
04/04/2011, 12:56 AM
More than 400 id say chief, between in our section and other Rovers fans scattered throughout the ground id say between 500-600.
To be honest I think its a bit premature for Galway to be shouting from the rooftops about attendances after that one game.
Between a 1/4 and 1/3 were Rovers fans and Galway fans seem alot more likely to come out against us because of the "derby" tag than the likes of Bray, UCD, Drogs etc.
But at least its moving in the right direction its just ive seen enough false dawns about Galway having turned a corner with regaurds crowds to take this one game with a pinch of salt.

I don't see anyone shouting from the rooftops.