PDA

View Full Version : El weekly is comming back

kevincronin2000
07/06/2004, 3:21 PM
According to Trevor Welsh EL weekly will be returning in the next couple of weeks.

Source
RED FM ( big red bench)

Ruairi
07/06/2004, 3:22 PM
There's pigs flying outside my window too...

A face
07/06/2004, 5:43 PM
There's pigs flying outside my window too...

Have you an inside track ??

max power
16/06/2004, 8:41 AM
no hes from cork so he just has an automatic right to prusume he is right

pete
16/06/2004, 9:21 AM
no hes from cork so he just has an automatic right to prusume he is right

Well Trevor Welsh is the Head of TV3 Sport so think he would have an inside track.

;)

max power
16/06/2004, 9:23 AM
i think you'll find dtephen cullinane is head of sport at tv 3 , grainnes other half.....

max power
17/06/2004, 9:08 AM
i just e mailed one of the lads in sport in tv 3 and el weekly is defo back next monday as ALL grounds with safety issues have them sorted, so to the lads that were saying tv 3 just wanted out, whats your reaction, cop out i believe was the term used ???

Longfordian
17/06/2004, 10:17 AM
Well Trevor Welsh is the Head of TV3 Sport so think he would have an inside track.

;)

No, he's the Face of TV3 Sport, a diffrent thing altogether.. :)

jofyisgod
17/06/2004, 5:38 PM
Lads,

I'm coming over home in a few weeks(thank god).
Can ye give me the channel and time for eL weekly( i think it's Monday)
and as a City request, what time will chorus be showing the games again?

Cheers

A face
17/06/2004, 11:37 PM
Lads, this is impossible ..... it was never a safety issue, TV3 just want to pull out. Saying it is a safety issue is madness when we clearly need to stick our heads in the sand and run around in circles. In actual fact .... saying it is a safety issue is just so boring and mundane. Why not come up with an elaborate theory/story that we over hear from some headless chickens, then we could have drama. I mean why let the real issue get in the way when we could have a real, jump up and down "the sky is falling down, for real this time" type story to blurb around the place.

Macy
18/06/2004, 7:54 AM
Yeah, Cos they didn't have enough "safe" gantry's to show the programme without Tolka or Richmond. :rolleyes:

wws
18/06/2004, 8:00 AM
ure so gullible power

they must **** them selves in their laughin at ure emails (btw i thought it was "independent camera operatives" and not tv3 employees you knew

Martinho II
18/06/2004, 11:48 PM
from listening to sports tonite EIRCOM LEAGE WEEKLY IS COMIN BAC KNEXT WEEK BUT NOT UNTIL NEXT THURSDAY DUE TO EURO 2004! AFTER THAT THOUGH IT WILL BE ON EVERY MONDAY!

ABOUT BLOODY TIME ! THE LONGEST MONTH OF MY LIFE ! :)

sullanefc
19/06/2004, 10:40 AM
Yeah back next thursday and then mondays after that. They even showed highlights of Shels V W'Ford. I'd have preferred Bohs V Home Farm that looked a right dinger of a game. I guess its something to look forward to on Thurs. Plus they'll have CCFC V Malmo on thursday. Excellent!!!

Now I wonder what are the chances they'll have highlights of the away leg of the Malmo tie. If it's such a drama to climb a ladder to show a match here in Ireland than I can't see them sending a crew to Sweden. Unless they buy the pictures from some swedish broadcaster.

niamh
22/06/2004, 11:12 AM
[QUOTE=A face]Lads, this is impossible ..... it was never a safety issue, TV3 just want to pull out. Saying it is a safety issue is madness when we clearly need to stick our heads in the sand and run around in circles. In actual fact .... saying it is a safety issue is just so boring and mundane. [QUOTE]

Some of the tv gantries in the league were a disgrace. U have to climb a wooden ladder in Tolka, which is supposed to be the best ground in the league (which we all know is rubbish).
City's is prob the best as it is new and purpose built.

A face
29/06/2004, 8:16 PM
ure so gullible power

they must **** them selves in their laughin at ure emails (btw i thought it was "independent camera operatives" and not tv3 employees you knew

addnsouth
30/06/2004, 3:32 AM

;)

Trevor Welch is NOT Head of Sport in TV3, he is the main Sports Anchor but not Head of Sports

addnsouth
30/06/2004, 3:34 AM
i think you'll find dtephen cullinane is head of sport at tv 3 , grainnes other half.....
MAX

Do you work in TV3 or what?
You seem to know an awful lot.
Whats your secret

LFC in Exile
30/06/2004, 9:37 AM
Trevor Welch is NOT Head of Sport in TV3, he is the main Sports Anchor but not Head of Sports

God point, good point, good point, good point, good point.......

pete
30/06/2004, 9:39 AM
Is it me or does the camera work & general presentation of el weakly get worse every week? Real Comminity tv stuff.

:rolleyes:

max power
30/06/2004, 9:42 AM
Is it me or does the camera work & general presentation of el weakly get worse every week? Real Comminity tv stuff.

:rolleyes:

its you.....

LFC in Exile
30/06/2004, 12:50 PM
its you.....
Or the drugs...

Macy
30/06/2004, 1:00 PM
Gotta say I thought this weeks one was okay presentation wise - Rico and King defo the right combination. However, still not camera's at every Premier game :rolleyes:

wws
30/06/2004, 1:51 PM
Tv3 Are Sh1t! :)

A face
01/07/2004, 9:45 PM
Tv3 Are Sh1t! :)

So are SPA ... but at least TV3 are trying !!