PDA

View Full Version : Which boss do Bohs fans want next?

sundance kid
30/03/2011, 7:36 PM
Unlike the delight shams have taken in Bohs difficulties - but hey, thats different :rolleyes:. Never ceases to amaze me where all these financialy clued in shams were before 2006 or did I miss all the fan protests when their club was almost driven out of existence ?

So far this week, you've posted nonsense about Rovers not being clued into, or doing anything about our problems before 2006, and been shown to be wrong. You've posted unsubstantiated nonsense about Rovers "stiffing" Brian Shelley on wages. And you've tried to deny that dozens of bohs fans regularly sang songs at Tony O'Dowd about his dead brother, and been shown to be wrong again, even by one of your bohs lot.
Are you the Bohs version of Mypost????? Or are you maybe that Barry bloke who used to take the penos at half time in Dalyer????

Ezeikial
30/03/2011, 7:50 PM
Are you the Bohs version of Mypost????? Or are you maybe that retarded bloke who used to take the penos at half time in Dalyer????

Hard to know which is the biggest insult. Latter one pretty tasteless.

SkStu
30/03/2011, 7:59 PM
So far this week, you've posted nonsense about Rovers not being clued into, or doing anything about our problems before 2006, and been shown to be wrong. You've posted unsubstantiated nonsense about Rovers "stiffing" Brian Shelley on wages. And you've tried to deny that dozens of bohs fans regularly sang songs at Tony O'Dowd about his dead brother, and been shown to be wrong again, even by one of your bohs lot.
Are you the Bohs version of Mypost????? Or are you maybe that retarded bloke who used to take the penos at half time in Dalyer????

i said it was more than one. It certainly wasnt "dozens".

You need to calm down and stop reconsider what you wrote at the end of your post.

OneForTheFuture
30/03/2011, 8:22 PM
Well **** me......I've read it all now. Gob****e post!