PDA

View Full Version : Quinn and Barrett

concanta
07/06/2004, 11:53 AM
I think Quinn and Barrett could turn out to be real finds if they both get new clubs. I think they are both good enough to play at least Div One standard maybe even a team like West Brom or Norwich in the Premiership. I do think that there have been many positives from the last few weeks and we are going in the right direction and I really think we will give France a big fright in October

Plastic Paddy
07/06/2004, 12:01 PM
Well, let's hope so. Both players had a good few games and hopefully, as Brian Kerr said, they will go back to pre-season training full of confidence.

Personally speaking, I think it's all about coaching for these two. Both have undoubted potential, but they need regular good-quality coaching to unlock this. The question is whether they'll get it.

:) PP

tarzan_bray
08/06/2004, 9:12 AM
I think Quinn and Barrett could turn out to be real finds if they both get new clubs. I think they are both good enough to play at least Div One standard maybe even a team like West Brom or Norwich in the Premiership. I do think that there have been many positives from the last few weeks and we are going in the right direction and I really think we will give France a big fright in October

there is a good chance a premiership club will come in for these two players, no doubt the result and performance on saturday will have made many scouts take a good luck at our players

Germany here we come! ;)