PDA

View Full Version : Bus to Shels

Monkfish
30/03/2011, 1:36 PM
Leaving Arthurs Quay Park @ 3.30pm

Adults E20

SC Members E15 (membership E10 taken on the day)

Kids E10

Contact 086-3727003

Jofspring
01/04/2011, 10:15 AM
Many numbers for the bus?

A few of us heading up in the car and meeting lads above too.

Would be a good result if we could get a draw tonight but I've a feeling we could be looking at 2-1 or maybe 3-1 to Shels. Would like to see the same team start agin but O'Flynn in for Quinn.

Lim till i die
01/04/2011, 11:32 AM
Somewhere between 25 and 30, know a nice few lads driving up aswell.

Shels fear us for some odd reason but I worry about shipping a hammering, since the actual season began we haven't been anywhere near the standard to compete with a Shels. Was saying it to one of the lads yesterday, it's almost like we are in the middle of another pre season, learning to play without Gary Sheehan.

3-0 Shels.*

*Unless Stevo pops up with one of his hat tricks. :p

thomas72
01/04/2011, 3:43 PM
Somewhere between 25 and 30, know a nice few lads driving up aswell.

Shels fear us for some odd reason but I worry about shipping a hammering, since the actual season began we haven't been anywhere near the standard to compete with a Shels. Was saying it to one of the lads yesterday, it's almost like we are in the middle of another pre season, learning to play without Gary Sheehan.

3-0 Shels.*

*Unless Stevo pops up with one of his hat tricks. :p

I agree we are no where near good enough to best shels or midfield is to weak. IT will cost us a lot of games this season.

theboywonder8
01/04/2011, 5:10 PM
I agree we are no where near good enough to best shels or midfield is to weak. IT will cost us a lot of games this season.

would be a massive 3 point's if they could get them,stranger thing's have happened,