PDA

View Full Version : music to make sweet music to

Magicme
29/03/2011, 10:17 PM
Are there any particular songs that put you in the mood for some loving or songs that bring back memories of a romantic moment?

First time I heard john mayer your body is a wonderland is a romantic moment forever burned in my mind so that song takes me back to that moment from the first note. Ahhh.

Recently had an amazing night with my man with Dave Matthews bands crash into me and bob marley stir it up featuring which has inspired me to dig them out again.

Also theme tune to fraggle rock but that's a long story! :-D

So come on give me some good songs for when next am gettin some!

SwanVsDalton
29/03/2011, 10:29 PM
MC Hammer - Can't Touch This.

A similarly long story.

Eminence Grise
29/03/2011, 11:24 PM
Storybook Love - the theme song from The Princess Bride. Got married last Easter and we had that as our first dance... Actually, we had a bit of a Princess Bride theme to the wedding - we walked up the aisle to a piece from the film called Morning Ride (we have a somewhat naughty sense of humour) and named all the tables after characters from the film...

horton
30/03/2011, 10:16 PM
It doesn't get me in the mood but hearing thon Mark McCabe song from yesteryear brings back fond memories of alleys outside nightclubs. . . .

Lev Yashin
31/03/2011, 8:48 PM
Moon safari the album from Air...if your making sweet sweet love...

If your ridin' then Pounding by Doves...that drum beat :)

SkStu
31/03/2011, 9:05 PM
i just crank up bit of Shaggy, Mr. Boombastic

What you want is some boombastic romantic fantastic lover.

BonnieShels
31/03/2011, 11:23 PM
If your ridin' then Pounding by Doves...that drum beat :)

Ah... Electric Picnic 2004... most apt background music from a gig ever...

Sigh...

Magicme
01/04/2011, 8:49 AM
Think I will put together a playlist of my get jiggy with it songs as well as the rosemantic ones.

Prince - Get Off always gets me in the mood for some reason.

Magicme
10/04/2011, 4:33 AM
Never want to hear dave matthews band again yet am wearing the t-shirt in bed. lol.