PDA

View Full Version : Healy gets record!!

Lux Interior
06/06/2004, 11:29 PM
3-0 to The Lads tonight out in T&T. David Healy bags a brace and secures the NI goalscoring record in the process.

Come on you mighty greens .... :D

WAT ..... p :eek:

Whoops, wrong message board :p

1MickCollins
07/06/2004, 12:14 AM
Fair play that was a world class result and when you factor in the victory over St Kitts & Bevis sure doesn't the future look bright!

Clarke set a mountain of a record in 13 international goals and full credit to Danny Healy from smashing it particularly against such tough south american teams as well! Rock on!

Sheridan
07/06/2004, 12:17 AM
Ignore the knockers. Great result (especially since CONCACAF-based acquaintances of mine are always banging on about how the likes of T&T would qualify from UEFA :rolleyes: ), and well done to Healy on capturing the record!

Lux Interior
07/06/2004, 12:22 AM
Fair play that was a world class result and when you factor in the victory over St Kitts & Bevis sure doesn't the future look bright!

Clarke set a mountain of a record in 13 international goals and full credit to Danny Healy from smashing it particularly against such tough south american teams as well! Rock on!

That's sweet, Mick ... I'll be sure to pass on your regards to the lads sat here quaffing 'Stella'.

:)

Lux Interior
07/06/2004, 12:23 AM
Ignore the knockers. Great result (especially since CONCACAF-based acquaintances of mine are always banging on about how the likes of T&T would qualify from UEFA :rolleyes: ), and well done to Healy on capturing the record!

Spot on, Sheridan ..... and for that, a big EB thumbs-up on the way, for yer lads vs Derry.

Duncan Gardner
07/06/2004, 9:52 AM
And don't forget his goals per game ration is now better than Robbie Keane's :)

Plastic Paddy
07/06/2004, 10:04 AM
Spot on, Sheridan ..... and for that, a big EB thumbs-up on the way, for yer lads vs Derry.

Ahhh, it brings tears to me eyes, so it does, this great 32-county love-in... ;)

Seriously, well done to Norn Iron and to David Healy. It would appear that Lawrie Sanchez is turning things around. At least you can now approach the World Cup qualifiers with quiet confidence. :)

:D PP

Littlest Hobo
07/06/2004, 10:19 AM
**** off Gardner....healy has scored agianst similar loser sides, like his own. robbie has banged em ion against the best in the world.
No contest you tosser :D

Duncan Gardner
07/06/2004, 10:27 AM
Could someone delete this foul-mouthed cretin, please? Ta.

Littlest Hobo
07/06/2004, 10:37 AM
go and set up your own northern thread then. Who gives a monkeys about the Healy and his lot. Absoulte rubbish......100 and wat in the world :p :rolleyes:

Did you see that mazey dribble by the tallaght tiger and the finish gooooooaaaallllll!!!!!. I praise the lord who they call robbie :D :D

the 12 th man
07/06/2004, 10:38 AM

which one ?? ;)

Duncan Gardner
07/06/2004, 10:50 AM
Who cares? The littlest hobo, for one :)

I think we'll be back in the top 100 this month, btw. 105 at least...

Welcome back to Davros. Just had a quick look at OWC and you see seem a bit subdued, you silly Englishman. Get back on the beer immediately!

Littlest Hobo
07/06/2004, 12:12 PM
Who cares? The littlest hobo, for one :)

I think we'll be back in the top 100 this month, btw. 105 at least...

Welcome back to Davros. Just had a quick look at OWC and you see seem a bit subdued, you silly Englishman. Get back on the beer immediately!
Duncan just face it, you royal lovin sods are a waste of space.
'105 at least'.......something to be proud of, I see :D :D
The north have been crap for the last twenty years, and I pray for another twenty more :D

the 12 th man
07/06/2004, 12:53 PM
lads i think a glass or two of the "devils buttermilk" is called for all round.chill out and enjoy the day off(well in ireland anyway).cheers :D

Plastic Paddy
07/06/2004, 12:58 PM
lads i think a glass or two of the "devils buttermilk" is called for all round.chill out and enjoy the day off(well in ireland anyway).cheers :D

Good man Father. Common sense and trebles all round.

:D PP - Workin' like a dawg...

Littlest Hobo
07/06/2004, 2:13 PM
Good man Father. Common sense and trebles all round.

I'll drink to that, where's there's sport, there's always port. :p

the 12 th man
07/06/2004, 2:20 PM

well pp you know what they say about no rest and all that :D

btw,looking forward to having a different pp after my name some day ;)

Lux Interior
07/06/2004, 5:37 PM

It hasn't gone unnoticed, DG.

I predict a £12million pound move to carry the water and half-time lemons for some Serie 'A' side in the not too distant ......... :D

Plastic Paddy
07/06/2004, 6:52 PM
I predict a £12million pound move to carry the water and half-time lemons for some Serie 'A' side in the not too distant ......... :D

Sounds vaguely reminiscent of one Tore Andre Flop, that does. Probably worth calling Ibrox 666 and seeing if Murray's feeling minted. ;)

I'll get me coat... :D

:D PP

1MickCollins
08/06/2004, 1:40 AM
It hasn't gone unnoticed, DG.

Healy has a great chance to improve the ratio still further when Norn Iron take on the Dublin Bus All-Stars at the Inchicore depot on Wednesday next, should be a thrilling end to the season :)

lopez
08/06/2004, 8:35 AM
Welcome back to Davros. But not for long. Immediate red card for his touching obituary of the Gipper (which is now residing in the trashcan :D ). He's got a record like José Batista.

Just had a quick look at OWC and you see seem a bit subdued, you silly Englishman. Get back on the beer immediately!Ouch!!!!

Littlest Hobo
08/06/2004, 1:40 PM
Healy has a great chance to improve the ratio still further when Norn Iron take on the Dublin Bus All-Stars at the Inchicore depot on Wednesday next, should be a thrilling end to the season :)

Thundering Jaysus, dublin bus beat us to it :mad:
Our local was looking for an outfit to play tomorrow night.
We need our new striker Pat 'the baker' Kelly to finally get off the mark, coz he's bloody awful :o He's an old git and all, with a gut the size of a whale.
As for Healy, he wouldn't have got a sniff against our central man, Mickey 'The Chopper' Maguire.

If only....... :rolleyes:

Duncan Gardner
09/06/2004, 6:11 PM
Excellent, we've got the Fenians rattled. Obviously Sir Healy is much more versatile than the honest but limited Keane- and if our boy improves further, he might even match 'Garrincha' Docherty and your big Jamaican lad up front...