PDA

View Full Version : What's that rash, Dan?

aswad
05/06/2004, 11:47 AM
As always, great programme again last night. Dan Murray's attempts at writing once again being the highlight. Don't know who the 10 year old was who e-mailed in questions for him (Trev?) but in my opinion it was a wasted oppertunity. "Can you play for Ireland, Dan?" - Ireland, he's not even good enough to play for City, and is only surviving because of our lack of depth in defence. "Do you go on the internet? - internet? The man looks like he had difficulty using a toaster, let alone a computer (his reply was funny though, the whole I don't like it cause people say mean things about me and my mates). Can't remember any of the other questions, there was probably something about his favourite colour or something.
My plan is to set up a string of e-mail accounts and flood Dan with complex quantum physics questions, house decorating dilemmas, and inquiries on if that rash has anything to do with my weekend in Amsterdam. Please feel free to join me.

adamcarr
05/06/2004, 11:55 AM
Don't know who the 10 year old was who e-mailed in questions for him (Trev?) but in my opinion it was a wasted oppertunity.
Why didnt you ask questions so? :rolleyes:

aswad
05/06/2004, 11:58 AM
Any of you lot actually able to read? I do plan to. Apologies for making you look stupid etc etc.

adamcarr
05/06/2004, 12:01 PM
My plan is to set up a string of e-mail accounts and flood Dan with complex quantum physics questions, house decorating dilemmas, and inquiries on if that rash has anything to do with my weekend in Amsterdam. Please feel free to join me.
Is this your so called plan! :rolleyes:

aswad
05/06/2004, 12:08 PM
As much as I adore this repetition of everything I say, it must stop. Deep breath, read the entire message. It states somewhere towards the end that yes, this is my plan. It's not the greatest, it will not bring around world peace and will not make me a multimillionaire, but yes, it is my plan. Now, here's a plan for you - any more stupid, timewasting questions you have for me, you can send them to Dan himself. Perhaps he'll print a reply such as "yes adam, I believe that this is his plan. It seems to be implied towards the end of the posting. Thanks for that mate!"

Ruairi
05/06/2004, 12:11 PM
he didn't know what to write about.

heh heh heh

sullanefc
05/06/2004, 5:12 PM
As always, great programme again last night. Dan Murray's attempts at writing once again being the highlight. Don't know who the 10 year old was who e-mailed in questions for him (Trev?) but in my opinion it was a wasted oppertunity. "Can you play for Ireland, Dan?" - Ireland, he's not even good enough to play for City, and is only surviving because of our lack of depth in defence. "Do you go on the internet? - internet? The man looks like he had difficulty using a toaster, let alone a computer (his reply was funny though, the whole I don't like it cause people say mean things about me and my mates). Can't remember any of the other questions, there was probably something about his favourite colour or something.

Are you actually a city fan, or do you come on this forum to wind people up??? You berated Fenn on another thread and now your slagging off Murray for no reason. You say he has difficulty turning on a toaster?? How would you know. Stop posting stupid messages you tw@t!! :cool:

jofyisgod
05/06/2004, 8:50 PM
Stop posting stupid messages you tw@t!! :cool:
Just to second that for ya there sullanefc, aswad is a tw@t. Please just fcuk off now.

Well done to the lads last night, good to see Dan and Fenny silencing (most) critics.

Ireland have beaten Holland 1-0, BTW.

A face
06/06/2004, 1:24 PM
I take it you're the guy who stands behond me every week

Yeah ... i thought i heard him too .... the auld "Billy .... i've seen tumble driers spin faster than that" and "my electric orange juicer could dribble better than that" :eek: It really gets on my nerves :)

A face
06/06/2004, 1:41 PM
coleslaw.

I'd say that cos he was russian !! it takes time ya'know !! :)

Ruairi
06/06/2004, 1:43 PM
I'd say that cos he was russian !! !! :)

Was he in a hurry or somethin?

A face
06/06/2004, 1:48 PM
Him Russian, but now him tired so Himalayan.

Boom boom !!