PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Latest (w/e 11 March)

stovelid
13/03/2011, 1:45 AM
Oman got away with murder before ht and Oneill took him off during the break...typical.

Aye- typically prudent management, you bitter ****.

colinf
13/03/2011, 1:52 AM
4 shams fans in the pub toilets doing coke aswell beforehand. nice bunch of lads

pauliek
13/03/2011, 1:59 AM
Dan Murray is the worst player ive ever seen, I would be embarrassed to pay that lads wages.
Gary Mc Cabe and Chris Turner are ****ing scumbags
A Shams fan throws a can at McCabe when he scored (thats an odd one)
Ken Oman and Chris Turner were like rabid dogs tonight, a cage is the only place for them two.
You have to feel sorry for Finn and O Neill having to play hoof the ball all night

stovelid
13/03/2011, 2:01 AM
Dan Murray is the worst player ive ever seen, I would be embarrassed to pay that lads wages.
Gary Mc Cabe and Chris Turner are ****ing scumbags
A Shams fan throws a can at McCabe when he scored (thats an odd one)
Ken Oman and Chris Turner were like rabid dogs tonight, a cage is the only place for them two.
You have to feel sorry for Finn and O Neill having to play hoof the ball all night
We lost

Fixed

colinf
13/03/2011, 2:04 AM
yeah, whats the story with shams fans throwing bottles/cans at mccabe when he scored? will be on mns anyways im sure. such absolute junky shams *****

pauliek
13/03/2011, 2:11 AM
Fixed
Ok explain throwing a can at your own player after he scored or are you coming down hard you filthy Shams ****?

pauliek
13/03/2011, 2:33 AM
I'm sorry, did I miss something or did "those mutants" plus Pat Flynn keep a clean sheet against supposedly the best footballing team in the country?
Cant take you seriously if you defend them. You should be banned from every ground in this country for being that thick

dfx-
13/03/2011, 2:35 AM
Shams wont win anything with those mutants at the back

Is that like the time you said Rovers are nothing to fear? Before losing in Tallaght 1-0. One day you'll get it right, son.

I'll tell you what we can win - three points at will against Sligo.

Dunny
13/03/2011, 4:30 AM
Aye- typically prudent management, you bitter ****.

Bitter about what exactly??

thomas72
13/03/2011, 5:24 PM
dont tell me shams fans are still causing trouble were ever they go my god they are vile people there actually worst than rangers FACT.
grow up ye junkies

hoopy
13/03/2011, 5:52 PM
dont tell me shams fans are still causing trouble were ever they go my god they are vile people there actually worst than rangers FACT.
grow up ye junkies

A good 'stab' at trying to get a rise from us happy Hoops, it won't happen. Thought I'd put you out've your misery seeing as you're waiting patiently for ages on this thread to develop. No one's gonna put the 'knife' into us this weekend;)