PDA

View Full Version : Bray Historian

writerbk1969
13/03/2011, 11:10 AM
Hi;

Does anybody have a contact/number for the club's historian, or someone with an indept knowledge of Bray Wanderers from years gone by. Can't seem to get an answer at club anytime I ring.

Regards
Brian

Captain2007
13/03/2011, 4:57 PM
Hi;

Does anybody have a contact/number for the club's historian, or someone with an indept knowledge of Bray Wanderers from years gone by. Can't seem to get an answer at club anytime I ring.

Regards
Brian

Brian,
best person for Bray,s history & stats would be Mark O Neill from the supporters club unfortunately i don,t have his contact number.

Captain2007
13/03/2011, 5:03 PM
Hi;

Regards
Brian

Forgot to mention a book launched last year "bray wanderers 25 years in LOI" which covers every year with history, photos and lasting memories compiled by Aidan o Toole probably would cover everything you are looking for Re; History of Bray....

Seagull
13/03/2011, 5:43 PM
Hi;

Regards
Brian

Check out Mick Duffy's stuff here: http://www.braywanderers.com/articles.php

Roo69
14/03/2011, 1:39 PM
Hi;

Regards
Brian

Hi Brian

Mick Duffy is the person you need to speak with, he looks after all of our stats for the web site and match programme. He is on the committee of the Supporters Club and you will find details for them on www.braywanderers.com