PDA

View Full Version : Pre Season Friendly ...

Crusader Al
02/06/2004, 6:44 PM
Crusaders v DUNDELA Sat 31st July 2004 .... ;) :eek: :)

Alexa
03/06/2004, 10:02 AM
Yes!
And Dundela follow that game up with the now 'annual-friendly' against the Glens' at Wilgar Park on Tuesday evening August 3rd. :ball:
This game will be used as a testimonial to our recently retired Physio; Dessie Bell. :)

Lux Interior
04/06/2004, 8:57 AM
Glens against Dundela .... AGAIN!!!

I'm truly shocked :p

Alexa
06/06/2004, 7:32 AM
Glens against Dundela .... AGAIN!!!

I'm truly shocked :p

Yea, it was a close call for Coyler, it was either the Duns' or Real Madrid and he opted for us. :D

Lux Interior
06/06/2004, 2:14 PM
Yea, it was a close call for Coyler, it was either the Duns' or Real Madrid and he opted for us. :D

I think Real Madrid were too apprehensive about taking on the Vienna Cup winners :p

Alexa
12/06/2004, 11:05 AM
Sorry Lux I, I only noticed your reply.

I think Real Madrid were too apprehensive about taking on the Vienna Cup winners :p
Vienna? isn't that what Rigsby named his cat? :D

*For younger surfers: Rigsby (Leonard Rossiter), was the main character in the ITV sitcom "Rising Damp".

Crusader Al
14/06/2004, 3:19 PM
What about yer pre-season tour to Auchinleck & Kilwinning.....?!DG,slabbering about going there....bet he doesn't!

Aucneverheardofem and Troon now ....

Duncan Gardner
24/06/2004, 1:18 PM
Auchinleck and Troon here we come, and I ain't talking about the golf :)

Euro 2004 and the sheep worriers Intertoto, who needs em?

Duncan Gardner
02/07/2004, 12:38 PM
Only three weeks to go...

Lux Interior
03/07/2004, 3:03 AM
You've not mentioned your friendly v.'Wimbledon'/MK Dons(18/7).....my anarcho' :p mates were trying to persuade me to go last night.....one of them had a Glenman pal,complete with Tan shirt,FFS! :eek:

Hope you stuff the MK Bassa's :) though..........can't bring the 4P's flag,as will be @ Fulham that day......

Aw, what a shame :rolleyes:

Still, if you change your mind, there'll be a rum few of us over there. I'll be a bit difficult to locate, though .... no 'six-counties-b.astardised-flag' wrapped around my Rangers shirt [sniggers] or no swigging ale from a cheap carry-out singing "Don't bury me ....." :D

Just a regular day away following The Shirts.

Lux Interior
03/07/2004, 3:07 AM

Killyleagh this Weds and Knockbreda next Saturday.

Great prep for Euro ... I mean, play a couple of village teams, sell your best striker, release your other one and then consign your best defender to the soccer scrapheap. :(

Still, nip out of Europe early, so we can concentrate on the League. :cool: