PDA

View Full Version : The Pats game

Grey Boy
12/03/2011, 9:20 AM
Strange old game. Very nice leaving Richmond Park with a positive result at last. I tought both sides were very disjointed. Devo got his tactics spot on, Mulroy lead the line well and retained posession and when O'Neill and Murphy came on they changed the match. Shields needs to win more in the air, he's so committed when he tackles on the ground (maybe too much sometimes) he should definitely be more of an aeriel threat. Also apart from the deflected free kick thought that Kendrick was poor and very poor against Bohs, I think Dane should have started instead. Great debut for Connor Murphy and Dempsey is a legend.

Bray-Z
12/03/2011, 7:13 PM
Thought Kendrick played very well personally, plenty of overlapping runs and it was one of those that created the first goal and ulitimately started the comeback.

Him and Kelly were combininig brilliantly I thought and giving Pender a nightmare.

Great comeback though and important to get the first set of points on the board.

superjohnny
14/03/2011, 8:17 AM
Good to see pender getting a roasting at the game, great win all the same

Dodge
14/03/2011, 10:05 AM
Any idea on how much it'll be in tonight? I assume a tenner?

Roo69
14/03/2011, 1:47 PM
€7.00 for Adults and €3.00 for U16s and O.A.P, super value in fairness

Dodge
14/03/2011, 2:41 PM
€7.00 for Adults and €3.00 for U16s and O.A.P, super value in fairness

Agreed. Can't complain about those prices. Do you think you'll bother with a programme Roo?

Roo69
14/03/2011, 2:48 PM
Agreed. Can't complain about those prices. Do you think you'll bother with a programme Roo?

No programme has been printed, it's not a requirement for the LSC so to save costs none was printed. "might" be team sheets but that will be about it

Dodge
14/03/2011, 2:52 PM
I'd assumed that was the case (rightfully so)

Thanks

PartySaint
14/03/2011, 4:25 PM
Great price, fair play to the club

Roo69
15/03/2011, 2:44 PM
Lenster Senior Cup
Bray Wanderers 0-2 St. Patrick's Athletic

Dire game, pre season games even had more bite and entertainment. Fully deserved win for Pats, i think Bray hit the target once during the game early on. Bray made 11 changes to the side that won on Friday. Pats had better quality and more first teamers starting so were always going to win. All the best in the next round to Pats.

Very impressed with St. Pats Daryl Kavangh's work rate, looks like a really good signing, McMillan is a decent signing too, was hilarious looking at him standing beside little Dan McGuinness