PDA

View Full Version : First Division highlights

Bunny Kelly
10/03/2011, 8:35 PM
I found this for the Longford - Shels but do any other First Division sides have highlights to their game, seeing as MNS wants to ignore the divisions existence?

http://vimeo.com/20733161

Jofspring
10/03/2011, 8:39 PM
Finn Harps and Limerick is up on Youtube. Shels usually have the best one. Sometimes you will get Mervue and Athlone games as well.

legendz
10/03/2011, 10:06 PM
Shel's do the best one alright. It's a good move for clubs to do that.

sheao
10/03/2011, 10:12 PM
Highlights our games were being shown on Cork community television towards the end of last season.
Not 100% certain if they are doing the same this though .

Iorfa2MaccaJim
10/03/2011, 10:25 PM
It's great to see that so many First Division clubs have made facilities to show their
highlights. It would be great if M.N.S. could run for another hour, and if the people
that run these sites could somehow send the best bits (goals ect) to M.N.S, and
they could show them. Maybe someone involved with the site could send on a
written commenary via E - Mail.

Just a thought.

By the way, The Blues highlights can be seen here : http://bluestid.blogspot.com/

PartySaint
11/03/2011, 12:14 AM
It's great to see that so many First Division clubs have made facilities to show their
highlights. It would be great if M.N.S. could run for another hour, and if the people
that run these sites could somehow send the best bits (goals ect) to M.N.S, and
they could show them. Maybe someone involved with the site could send on a
written commenary via E - Mail.

Just a thought.

By the way, The Blues highlights can be seen here : http://bluestid.blogspot.com/

They don't even need an hour, They could have showed all the first division goals last week in the time they were talking about Stephen Ireland

Jofspring
11/03/2011, 9:16 AM
Ya if the clubs sent in the clips of just the goals and nothing else then they could easily fit the all goals into a 3 or 4 minute clip or sometimes even just a 1 or two minute clip. I would think they would be open to this to be honest. Any clubs that don't send them in its there own tough luck.

pineapple stu
11/03/2011, 9:16 AM
That's if the video quality is good enough for TV, which often it isn't, I think.

Jofspring
11/03/2011, 9:19 AM
That's if the video quality is good enough for TV, which often it isn't, I think.

Also true. They could say it has to be a certain standard also. Certainly Shels one would be.

Magicme
11/03/2011, 10:41 AM
Not every club has someone willing to do it either. I think we have got it sorted this year though.

outspoken
11/03/2011, 10:51 AM
Fair play to Shels though its a fantastic service

passerrby
11/03/2011, 2:00 PM
rte in monaghan for the press conference and are also covering game according to local radio
well done roddy

Mark
12/03/2011, 1:24 PM

true enough but the footage of some of the away euro games shown last summer (Rovers in Israel and Dundalk in Bulgaria) looked like foreign tv coverage that came not from the channels themselves but from youtube.

MagicMon
12/03/2011, 6:24 PM
rte in monaghan for the press conference and are also covering game according to local radio
well done roddy

Is this going to be as part of MNS? Thats available globally on RTE player isn't it?