PDA

View Full Version : turners cross to host rovers again

bohs til i die
01/06/2004, 2:36 PM
there is a silly rumour doing the rounds that the Rovers v Bohs game could be in Turners Cross next week.

any one else hear that

adamcarr
01/06/2004, 2:43 PM
That would be stupid travelling all the way down here for a game between 2 Dub teams!

Colm
01/06/2004, 3:15 PM
Well there's a few reasonably reliable posters on the Ultras board saying that they have heard it is going to be played outside of Dublin and outside of Leinster and on Saturday/Sunday afternoon for security reasons.
Surely it won't be played in the Cross? I mean imagine a train full of both Bohs and Rovers fans travelling down to the game! There'd be war!
I'd say it's just a silly rumour aswell.

max power
01/06/2004, 3:30 PM
well can't see it in flancare either

NorthoftheLee
01/06/2004, 3:35 PM
its pathetic that they are considering moving the game because of the actions of a mindless few.....proper security measures should be put in place but maybe that is costing too much......

Colm
01/06/2004, 4:24 PM
Looking at the Ultras board....
DVB (a Rovers fan) says "Have heard that Turners Cross has been discussed between the FAI & the Garda! Have no idea if its true but have heard it from a number of people now!"
Chippie (a Bohs fan) says "Well I have heard it from non Rovers people and you so there may be something in it. Makes no sense at all and if true heaven help us all."

Surely this can't be true? Can it? It would be the most stupid thing they could do, whatever trouble there would be at a game in Dublin surely it would be 10 times worse in the Cross. Think about it, Bohs, Rovers and City fans all in the one place, Bohs and Rovers fans drinking all day, Bohs and Rovers fans on the same train. It makes no sense whatsoever!

thecorner
01/06/2004, 4:46 PM
there is a silly rumour doing the rounds that the Rovers v Bohs game could be in Turners Cross next week.

corner boys better get out of town for this

if rovers and bohs start fighting, corner boys might have to take ful responsability again :rolleyes:

tiktok
02/06/2004, 12:01 PM
I wish I was a corner boy, I pretend to dislike them but I'm just jealous

I thought as much ;) :D

A face
02/06/2004, 12:09 PM
I wish I was a corner boy, I pretend to dislike them but I'm just jealous

Jebus .... its all coming out now ... what next ..... HTD involved in crazed machete attack on a chipper van at half time over a burger without/cheese cos he had to finish up his beer too fast in the shoe !!

Its all ahead of us lads ..... only a matter of time :D

Colm
02/06/2004, 12:17 PM
This Rovers v Bohs game has now been fixed for Dalymount Park Saturday June 12th with a 2.30pm kick off.

thecorner
02/06/2004, 12:18 PM
This Rovers v Bohs game has now been fixed for Dalymount Park Saturday June 12th with a 2.30pm kick off.

SH!T. missed the last rovers game and was hoping to catch them this time

A face
02/06/2004, 12:26 PM

Oh well ..... you'll just have to organise a ruck with them, yourself and Half Time Drink !! :D

thecorner
02/06/2004, 12:28 PM

now a face

thats what u call tongue.........cheek ;)

thecorner
02/06/2004, 12:29 PM
Oh well ..... you'll just have to organise a ruck with them, yourself and Half Time Drink !! :D

wasnt that done 2 years ago during half time drink :eek:

thecorner
02/06/2004, 2:27 PM
Worst comment I have ever heard :D

u mustn't have heard many comments so :p

im sure u have something like 100 lines to do for being naughty in school,now run along

Colm
02/06/2004, 2:37 PM
You forgot about Moses he is a buddie of mine

That explains a lot then! :rolleyes:

A face
02/06/2004, 3:51 PM
That explains a lot then! :rolleyes:

D'ah nuts .... you got there before me !! :(

thecorner
02/06/2004, 4:07 PM
I must not talking to holligans

surprised u didnt get lines for your grammer :eek: :eek: