PDA

View Full Version : Tsdl rubbish.

Town Fan
04/03/2011, 10:58 AM
Good post as usual from Balls, to the point without personal attack. I disagree with some of what is said but we will agree to differ. On the Oscar Traynor game against Wexford, I'm told it is put back to Wednesday 23rd March. Good news on the junior international call-ups - Clonmel Town's Ritchie Ryan and Ian Barnes plus St.Michaels Chris Higgins called to Dublin on March 26th. Ritchie Ryan and Chris Higgins were certainties after good games in Tipp trial. Delighted for Ian Barnes who wasn't selected for Tipp trial but impressed so much with TSDL team manager Mick O'Brien added him for Dublin final trial. Hard luck on Jimmy Carr who misses out. He can take heart as he is young and time is on his side. Best of luck to Clonmel Town and St.Michaels - both have tough games but they can do the TSDL proud with two wins.

I heard this morning that Ian Barnes has been thrown out of Clonmel Town FC? If its for what I am told then Town once again show that they are not afraid to show that they will discipline anyone who steps out of line, irrespective of who they are

footballfanatic
04/03/2011, 1:36 PM
wow, must be somethin farely serious. are you gonna tell us what for or just wait and here it ourselves. Sounds a pity after him been called into irish squad, always liked him as a player. when fit, a lovely player.

Roberto
04/03/2011, 2:55 PM
I heard this morning that Ian Barnes has been thrown out of Clonmel Town FC? If its for what I am told then Town once again show that they are not afraid to show that they will discipline anyone who steps out of line, irrespective of who they are

''Once again shows Town will discipline anyone who stands out of line''. Can you give us some previous examples please????

Tipp Top
04/03/2011, 4:33 PM
Alot of Wicklow lads talking themselves up on the FAI thread and slating James Walsh, exactly what saints would be hoping for, i would be fairly certain the Saints skipper and the saints players will give them their answer on Sunday, Athenry seem to be keeping it low key and with all this talk about disciplinary problems Town camp does'nt sound great but talk is cheap i would expect Ian Barnes to play tomorrow and score probably knowing the nature of these things

Chops
04/03/2011, 9:58 PM
Ian Barnes hasnt been thrown out of Clonmel Town the incident happened outside the club and was something minor which is over and done with,I hope the person that mentioned it will delete that post, once again unless you have all the facts and there correct please dont post its a slur on Ian Barnes name and Clonmel Town.