PDA

View Full Version : Saturday

fosterdollar
07/11/2001, 1:59 PM
anyone going boozing around ballsbridge- saturday for the match???

Macy
07/11/2001, 2:56 PM
Possibly. Still trying to get hold of a ticket for the game, and fairly confident. Probably be drinking in the Upper Baggot Street area, possibly Roddy Bolands in Rathmines for the England game. I'll let you know.....

fosterdollar
07/11/2001, 6:52 PM
how u getting ticket u git? would craic not be better over in Cullen's or Baggot Inn rather than going over to Rathmines and then on to Baggot Street? I dunno...

Macy
08/11/2001, 9:49 AM
It all depends. I have a few contacts at this stage, so hopefully one of them will come through. Roddy's is great for watching the match in, and has food for those all day sessions, plus my kid bro and 4 of his mates are over for the weekend.
If I was staying in the Baggot Street area I'd head for Searsons, The Waterloo or the Wellington on Upper Baggot Street, just over the canal.

fosterdollar
08/11/2001, 12:01 PM
last time i was in searson's was the ireland england rugger match - bad idea to spend half the day never mind a ful day there. Very large hole burnt in pocket by the end of it... where did it all go wrong?

Xlex
08/11/2001, 1:16 PM
What about next Thursday - I got the day off, whose with me for the massive!!!!!!!!!!

Macy
08/11/2001, 1:45 PM
Well I've got the afternoon off. Apparently the match in Dundalk will be played that night. Dublin SC hope to run a coach, so get to the meeting on Tuesday (8.30 in Home Farm Club House), and hopefully we'll have the numbers.

Pauro 76
08/11/2001, 1:52 PM
Feck im there, week off next week!!!! Wont be there for the SC Tuesday, ill be in Longford for the LTFC supporters table quiz!! Rock n roll eh! Where are ye drinking for the Ireland v Iran return leg?

Macy
08/11/2001, 3:55 PM
Remembered why I never go drinking near the match when I don't have a ticket - it ****es me off too much to see everyone making their way to go the ground when I can't go. So no ticket, no baggot street, I'll be in Roddy's. Lunch, England match, Ireland match, stagger to TramCo.....