PDA

View Full Version : League Stats

City Hero
31/05/2004, 9:56 PM
If anyone is interested in the nitty gritty statistics of the league, they might like to note that City are currently the highest scorers on 17 goals, and that we have the best away record with 12 points from 7 games (won 3, draw 3 & lost 1).

A face
31/05/2004, 10:22 PM
If anyone is interested in the nitty gritty statistics of the league, they might like to note that City are currently the highest scorers on 17 goals, and that we have the best away record with 12 points from 7 games (won 3, draw 3 & lost 1).

Sounds good .... next two home games (Pats and Derry) should allow us to improve our home record. Fingers crossed etc. !!

Counting Crow
31/05/2004, 10:38 PM
Absolutely, must get 6 points from these two games now.

Both these clubs are in disarray so we should be wiping the floor with them.

Roll on Friday and SPA's.

thecorner
31/05/2004, 11:23 PM
Sounds good .... next two home games (Pats and Derry) should allow us to improve our home record. Fingers crossed etc. !!

and hopfully sneak a point or 3 against $hels$ next tuesday

A face
31/05/2004, 11:45 PM
and hopfully sneak a point or 3 against $hels$ next tuesday

I'd love it .... but lads ... that is a hard fixture ..... i am nearly expecting nil points but if we scrape something then great.

If we were really on form we should be looking at not allowing them to get any futher ahead, ideally taking all 3. I think a draw would be a great result to be honest.