PDA

View Full Version : Tarzan set for 300th Appearance

Roo69
31/05/2004, 8:19 AM
Kieran "Tarzan" O'Brien is set to make his 300th appearance for Bray Wanderers away to UCD on Friday 4 June.

Kieran, the club's record goalscorer with 81 goals, has started the season in fine form resulting in his selection as Supporters Club player of the month for March/April.

Kieran will become only the fifth player to play 300 times for Wanderers following in the footsteps of Alan Smyth, Anthony "Bo" McKeever, Mick Doohan and Maurice Farrell.

and how raging am i that im gonna miss the game cause of a poxy wedding ! (not mine thank god !) :mad:

tarzan_bray
31/05/2004, 11:16 AM
Kieran "Tarzan" O'Brien is set to make his 300th appearance for Bray Wanderers away to UCD on Friday 4 June.

Kieran, the club's record goalscorer with 81 goals, has started the season in fine form resulting in his selection as Supporters Club player of the month for March/April.

Kieran will become only the fifth player to play 300 times for Wanderers following in the footsteps of Alan Smyth, Anthony "Bo" McKeever, Mick Doohan and Maurice Farrell.

and how raging am i that im gonna miss the game cause of a poxy wedding ! (not mine thank god !) :mad:

Thanks fans