PDA

View Full Version : Tsdl rubbish.

Preds
19/02/2011, 4:15 PM
Lads i just heard in Cooke Park today that Clonmel Town were playing the Carlow oscar traynor team in a friendly in Buckly Park last night and game was abandoned over a brawl with 3 Town players getting straight reds,anyone know who the players were?

Town Fan
20/02/2011, 6:07 PM
Lads i just heard in Cooke Park today that Clonmel Town were playing the Carlow oscar traynor team in a friendly in Buckly Park last night and game was abandoned over a brawl with 3 Town players getting straight reds,anyone know who the players were?
I think you have your facts way wrong. The game was called off at half time- it was nothing to do with any brawl- typical nonsense coming out of Tipp town

Mission Bell
20/02/2011, 6:57 PM
What's this about a brawl?

nononsense
20/02/2011, 8:41 PM
I think you have your facts way wrong. The game was called off at half time- it was nothing to do with any brawl- typical nonsense coming out of Tipp town

I think you are a bit harsh on Tipp town there. I was at Cooke Park, spoke to many people there from all clubs and heard nothing about this until posted here last night. Asked many this morning about it and nobody was aware of it. I would ask Preds to clarify what he heard and from what source. To say players received 3 cards for brawling is a serious comment to make.

Chops
21/02/2011, 6:51 AM
I think you are a bit harsh on Tipp town there. I was at Cooke Park, spoke to many people there from all clubs and heard nothing about this until posted here last night. Asked many this morning about it and nobody was aware of it. I would ask Preds to clarify what he heard and from what source. To say players received 3 cards for brawling is a serious comment to make.I think he should get his facts right there was no such thing as 3 red cards so yea it is a serious comment to make a completely wrong comment check the facts before making stupid comments

tipp man
21/02/2011, 7:16 AM
Can Preds back up his accusation or else take his comments down. Moderator?

complexman
21/02/2011, 10:37 AM
Can Preds back up his accusation or else take his comments down. Moderator?

This is nuts. I was talking to a Town player last night and he said that the weather conditions were poor and got worse. The ref asked the two managers did they want to resume and the managers said no.