PDA

View Full Version : Devine back to his best

Counting Crow
29/05/2004, 9:36 AM
Great to see "Super Keeper" back to his best in recent games.

He looked like he had lost some confidence at the start of the season but have been superb of late.

As per last year, he has saved us more points than he has cost us, and is one of the main reasons we are now 7 games unbeaten in the League and 10 in all competitions.

Others to play a major part in this run IMO, are Coiln T ( best season for City ), George ( George is George ), Nawankwo ( getting better with every game ), Woodsie ( really looks like he is enjoying himself ) and in particularly..............Cockney Rebel ( tough as nails and what a heart ) who will push George for player of the year if he keeps going at this rate.

We should be looking at extending his contract now - one year is way too short. Best left back in the League by a mile.

Counting Crow
29/05/2004, 9:42 AM
Forgot to mention - wasn't Connor utter rubbish last night? :o

He was unsure at crosses, missed calls with his defenders, was totally at fault for our goal :D and does not hav the backing of W/Ford fans - they were very critical of him last night.

From what I have seen on Chorus he has made several c******s in recent games that have cost them points.

NOTE TO DOLAN: We do not want him for
reasons now......
- a) He is a dispicable individual and will never be liked by the majority of City fans
- b) He's actually a very ordinary 'keeper and no way near as good as Devine

patsh
29/05/2004, 9:47 AM
NOTE TO DOLAN: We do not want him for
- b) He's actually a very ordinary 'keeper and no way near as good as Devine:
I'm glad others are starting to see this. Only the CHF keeper is worse than him in the premier, and I'd reckon quite a few 1st division keepers are better than him as well.
We don't want this useless creep anywhere near City.