PDA

View Full Version : Premier Licence

Macy
16/02/2011, 10:32 AM
I know it was mentioned in the other thread, but I feel it deserves a thread of it's on. Well done for all involved in the club achieving a premier licence. "the club" gets enough stick for stuff it doesn't do, so should get the credit when it goes that extra yard. Especially given our past issues achieving the minimum for the level we were at.

Cabs88
16/02/2011, 3:03 PM
fantastic news and a big well done to all concerned. I have spoken before about the club and there were times when things werent done in the correct manner, there's no point saying other wise, but thankfully this has all changed. Its a great boost at the start of the season to know everything behind the scenes is being done to ensure the continued existence of the club. Well done again to all involved

Town Legend
16/02/2011, 4:00 PM
Big High 5 to all concerned!!

Awwwwh Farrell
16/02/2011, 4:04 PM
So which four teams are missing out on premier? Or is that confirmed yet?

outspoken
16/02/2011, 5:45 PM
So which four teams are missing out on premier? Or is that confirmed yet?

I dont think anybody really knows whats going on :)

Salmon Coloured
17/02/2011, 8:27 AM
Yeah a huge Fist bump to all involved. The i's were dotted & the t's crossed & everything must be in good order . Well done to all the Soldier ants who are responsible for helping us attain a Premier licence. A semblence of a Team that were here last year too & for the first time in a few years we have a chink of light streaming in. Heres to a good start to the campaign. Whoever we may be playing & how often.......................

Macy
17/02/2011, 8:51 AM
The i's were dotted & the t's crossed & everything must be in good order .
And in the right coloured pen! :)

max power
18/02/2011, 12:44 PM
well done to all involved.