PDA

View Full Version : awec debating like an 8 year old

awec
11/02/2011, 12:30 PM
Why is it of no surprise? Why would I rub my hands? You can try to deflect but you should be facing the reality rather than just putting your head in the sand. It was not just one newspapers report. It was was eye witness accounts of the behaviour as broadcast on two radio shows. Those accounts came from residents, stewards on dury inside the ground and NI Fans. It is also posts from NI fans who were in attendance who were appauled by the behaviour outside and inside the ground some who left early because of it. Are you aware of the shop being ransacked?

And again, if it was all sweetness and light as you are trying to paint, why are the IFA investigating?

Why do you rub your hands? Because you're a sh** stirrer, and nothing more.

The Fly
11/02/2011, 12:40 PM
Is that a suspension?

ArdeeBhoy
11/02/2011, 12:42 PM
Or more likely awec, because you don't want to accept the truth??

Let's hope the Guards treat their next miscreants like they belatedly dealt with that other shower back in '95....

Mr_Parker
11/02/2011, 12:51 PM
Why do you rub your hands? Because you're a sh** stirring b**tard, and nothing more.

Now if you have finished with the abuse, care to address the points.....

Is that a suspension?

Don't worry, I've a thick skin.

paul_oshea
11/02/2011, 1:02 PM
Why do you rub your hands? Because you're a sh** stirring b**tard, and nothing more.

There is no need for that in fairness awec. And given the point being discussed do you not think that sorta post only inflames further and gives credence to the point at hand.

awec
11/02/2011, 2:12 PM
I know exactly where and when the pic was taken. That is the point I was making in regards to your demand for a reputable newspaper! Oh dear......

And btw, most of the reports about the NI fans behaviour was in regrds to before the game, not after it.

Bahaha. No you weren't. You were trying to stir again, trying to say that that photo was proof of trouble in Dublin.

It must really be tearing you up inside to know you have been spouting a load of ballix for the past 2 days?