PDA

View Full Version : YouBloom Song contest.

nigel-harps1954
07/02/2011, 2:26 PM
As some of may know anyway Derry band Intermission got right to the final 5 acts in this competition last year and Offaly girl Neev Kennedy won the overall competition, a huge feat for 2 Irish acts to get so far never mind winning and top 5. It's an international song competition aimed at unsigned acts to get the chance to do some top of the line professional recording, get a UK tour, and €10,000 on top of that.
It's started up again as of today and anyone can enter their band in with an original composition of any genre be it Metal, Indie, Blues, R&B, Hip-hop or what have you.
I would suggest some of the folks on here get their songs into it as we all know there is some serious talent about

But..I have a small favour to ask of everyone. If you could, I'd very very much appreciate if you can vote for my band TeddyBallet in this. Our song Bumblebee has attracted a lot of interest locally and is entered in this once in a lifetime opportunity and I would appreciate all your help. Just type in TeddyBallet in the search and vote for the song please! It takes 2 seconds to make an account and vote and I am sure some of you may have an account already if you voted for Intermission or Neev Kennedy. Please do click on the link and vote and have a listen to the song too, feedback on the track is VERY welcome! Thank you very much folks.

http://youbloom.com/ybsc/listen/

The final 16 artists in the 2011 Song Contest will have the opportunity to work with top music professionals to help develop their music careers.
As well as the opportunity to win €10,000!