PDA

View Full Version : A Plea to Fans Tonight

fergalr
27/05/2004, 12:32 PM
Whatever your views on personalities and the past, can we all devote all our energies tonight to supporting our manager and team.

only1kilbane
27/05/2004, 12:33 PM
good post want to enjoy the game tonight not have half the crowd booing one player. If you boy keane your booing the team.

PaulB
27/05/2004, 12:35 PM
good post want to enjoy the game tonight not have half the crowd booing one player. If you boy keane your booing the team.

Absolutely, I imagine for the first 5 minutes he'll get a few boos, after that it'll die out, he'll win man of the match and be the best thing since sliced bread!

Slash/ED
27/05/2004, 12:37 PM
If anyone is stupid enough to ever boo one of our own players I personally will never go to an Irish match again. You'd want to be a complete moron to go to a match soley to abuse one of your own in a way that can only harm your own team.

tiktok
27/05/2004, 12:43 PM
I imagine for the first 5 minutes he'll get a few boos, after that it'll die out

yeah, I think a good few are just waiting for their chance to let him know what they think of him. Which I think is probably understandable and it's something he'll expect himself. Hopefully it won't last long, we can get behind the team, and put all this sh!te behind us by half time.

I , of course, will be cheering him very loudly :D

eirebhoy
27/05/2004, 12:49 PM
This is going to be Keane's biggest pressure match of his whole 12 year career. All his other matches there would have been pressure on the whole team but we'll all be watching every step he makes. Will it be too much for him and force him to make sloppy passes? I hope not.

only1kilbane
27/05/2004, 12:55 PM
the people who boo should be abused themself and see how they like it . If we let them get away with it they wont shut up. BOO the BOOERS !

Peadar
27/05/2004, 12:58 PM
I'm going to give him a huge cheer just thank him for his performances in the WCQ. Never got to show my appreciation.
Welcome back boy.

Littlest Hobo
27/05/2004, 3:54 PM
if he plays a blinder tonight and agianst the dutch and helps us qualify for germany, then I for one will forgive and forget.

Robinski
27/05/2004, 4:25 PM
I'm looking forward to this evening. I will give my full support to every man out on that pitch tonight - they all deserve our support and cheers.

Robinski
27/05/2004, 4:27 PM
if he plays a blinder tonight and agianst the dutch and helps us qualify for germany, then I for one will forgive and forget.

He's not playing against the Dutch.

carnstien
27/05/2004, 5:31 PM
I reckon you could see one of the great Keane performances tonight and I wouldn't be surprised if he caps it with a goal. Roy Keane is a man with a point to prove and by god he will prove it!

Ozymandias
27/05/2004, 11:07 PM
roy keane .....point proven.....welcome back boy great to see you tonight in the green.....he allowed miller to blossom....

happy days are here again

4tothefloor
28/05/2004, 1:00 AM
He did make a difference, even Holland played ok FFS! :D Great to see him back, and at least we can move on now from the media circus of his comeback. Hopefully he'll be clattering Viera in a few months.