PDA

View Full Version : shels match

naoise kennedy
06/02/2011, 2:55 PM
todays shels match has been changed to a astro turf pich in cabinteely at six., does any body know if this the loughlinstown leisure club pitch..

rocket
06/02/2011, 7:49 PM
Bray 2 shels 0, very comfortable win by all accounts, some really good performances from a number of bray players.

naoise kennedy
06/02/2011, 8:05 PM
Bray 2 shels 0, very comfortable win by all accounts, some really good performances from a number of bray players.

The two new players looked very good tonight no. 19 and 21, also dempsey and graham kelly were comfortable in centre mid, great goal by daire but was that a shot by chris or a cross.. they all count. very comfortable start to the friendlies..

dublinwanderer
06/02/2011, 8:26 PM
Has anyone got the team from today's game?

naoise kennedy
06/02/2011, 9:00 PM
Has anyone got the team from today's game?

1st half.. gregg, daire doyle, massey, danny o connor,derek prendergast, dempsey, graham kelly, jake kelly, shields, shane o neill,steo brennan,

changes... kane, webster, nicky byrne, sean houston, mitch,conor butler,marty waters,..

Roo69
07/02/2011, 11:57 AM
Very nice start to pre season for us i have to say, extremely comfortable 2-0 win and could have been 4/5/6 only for some good goal keeping from Delaney and Skinner in the Shels net. Actually in a real game Delaney would have been sent off taking Shane out of it when he went through on goal.

Great preformances from a number of player, Kelly and Dempsey controled the midfield and Danny and Mitch were solid at the back. Quite impressed with the young lads that came on as well.

Doyle's goal was quality, smashed it low into the far corner frmo a tight angle after a sweeping Bray attack but Shield's goal was a complete fluke, crossed the ball but got it wrong and looped into the back of the net

I just don't want to get to excited to early in the season :p

SupaJon
07/02/2011, 12:55 PM
So we'll have Gary Dempsey for the 2011 season then?

Excellent!

Bray-Z
07/02/2011, 3:48 PM
I just don't want to get to excited to early in the season :p

So we'll have Gary Dempsey for the 2011 season then?

Excellent!

Take note!

naoise kennedy
09/02/2011, 7:51 AM
Do bray have another friendly lined up in cabinteely park before next tuesday's match,...