PDA

View Full Version : League Cup

adamcarr
25/05/2004, 4:38 PM
We're away to Limerick!

yur man
25/05/2004, 4:42 PM
unless they want the money from a better gate at the cross?

but we'll beat them either way

ian
25/05/2004, 5:26 PM
When is it on???

A face
25/05/2004, 5:27 PM

It would be the best thing to do for them !!

adamcarr
25/05/2004, 5:31 PM
When is it on???
Ties will be played in week commencing 14th June! :cool:

sadloserkid
26/05/2004, 11:14 AM
No offence boys and girls but the Cross was hardly packed to the rafters the last time we played you in the 1/4 finals of the League Cup (when Yur man might like to note we won 1-0 :) )

A face
26/05/2004, 11:33 AM
No offence boys and girls but the Cross was hardly packed to the rafters the last time we played you in the 1/4 finals of the League Cup (when Yur man might like to note we won 1-0 :) )

You have a point there .... but do you think you'd get more up in Limerick.

How is the money broken down again, it isn't 50/50 is it ?

Éanna
26/05/2004, 12:51 PM
How is the money broken down again, it isn't 50/50 is it ?
thought that was only FAI Cup games. I thought league Cup games were the same as league games in that respect

Éanna
26/05/2004, 12:57 PM
my apologies, I'd forgotten about that incident

A face
26/05/2004, 2:49 PM
Thats what i am saying ..... if there were just 2000 at the cross, would that be more than the average at Pike Rovers ?

In fairness, Limerick last year were in great form in the same competition, it'll be hard to repeat that again this year i'd imagine.

joeSoap
15/06/2004, 9:12 AM

but we'll beat them either way

Best of luck in the other competitions though.Ye're due a trophy of some sort.
What was the Cork starting xi last nite?

NorthoftheLee
15/06/2004, 9:23 AM
Fair play to Limerick.........glad it was them who beat us.....hopefully they can go all the way to the final and even win teh thing...it would be a great boast to the club financially....hopefully the people of limerick will get behind the team..because i think most of us will agree that we would like to see a strong limerick team in the eL......It was a strong enough team out their last night which should have been more than capable of seeing off Limerick, but thats football and I wish Limerick al the best for the rest of the season excpet if we meet in the FAI cup of course ;)

is there anyone who went, who can give a run down of the game??

Eric
15/06/2004, 2:40 PM
Fair play to Limerick.........glad it was them who beat us.....hopefully they can go all the way to the final and even win teh thing...it would be a great boast to the club financially....hopefully the people of limerick will get behind the team..because i think most of us will agree that we would like to see a strong limerick team in the eL......It was a strong enough team out their last night which should have been more than capable of seeing off Limerick, but thats football and I wish Limerick al the best for the rest of the season excpet if we meet in the FAI cup of course ;)

is there anyone who went, who can give a run down of the game??

You're very noble in defeat, are you sick today or something?????????? ;)

NorthoftheLee
15/06/2004, 2:56 PM
You're very noble in defeat, are you sick today or something?????????? ;)

I'm just a noble person...... :cool: :eek:

Dodge
15/06/2004, 3:11 PM
my apologies, I'd forgotten about that incident

Which didn't happen...

Gates are not split.