PDA

View Full Version : St.Pat's new manager

tiktok
25/05/2004, 1:43 PM
According to www.soccercentral.ie, Martin russell has withdrawn his application for the post as St.Pat's manager. he seemed to be the favourite for the post, with O'Callaghan's resignation at Athlone the rumours are continuing.

The Announcement will be made at lunchtime tomorrow, I was just wondering who do you think

1. Pat's fans wanted in the job
2. Who they definitely don't want in the job
3. Who will actually get the job

I'd go for

1. Russell/McGeough
2. King
3. Roddy

Danny
25/05/2004, 1:45 PM
It'll be announced tomorow.
It's no one on your list
O'Callaghan may be involved as assistant

Im happy with who its gonna be

max power
25/05/2004, 1:50 PM
gossip gossip gossip

TheSaint2002
25/05/2004, 3:44 PM
Im happy with who its gonna be

as am I but not im a dance around the maypole kind of way im just happy Russell didnt get the job,in all fairness he would never have stopped the rot.Hopefully the new man will.

Longfordian
25/05/2004, 8:53 PM
O'Callaghan ws offered the Pats assisatnt's job alright but he'd prefer to be assistant at a certain other Premier Division club. Should be back to his old stomping ground in the next couple of days. Realised what he was missing ;)

Dodge
26/05/2004, 12:38 PM
O'Callaghan ws offered the Pats assisatnt's job alright but he'd prefer to be assistant at a certain other Premier Division club. Should be back to his old stomping ground in the next couple of days. Realised what he was missing ;)
Well he was offered the assitant job at Pats if a certain person got the main job. He didn't get the main job and the guy who id dwants his own No. 2...

max power
26/05/2004, 12:53 PM
too much cryptic sh1t going on here.... :mad:

Longfordian
26/05/2004, 1:08 PM
Not that cryptic really..A.O.C is returning to L.T.F.C. as Assistant. Got disillusioned with Athlone..That sounds about right as regards the Pats job..Normally reliable journos have Johnny McDonnell as the new Pats boss..

dancinpants
26/05/2004, 7:03 PM
Not exactly reliable but Aertel have said John Mc Donnell has got the job with yer man Toal his assistant.

tiktok
26/05/2004, 7:39 PM
John Mc Donnell has got the job with yer man Toal his assistant.

Who?? :D ;)

techs
26/05/2004, 10:53 PM
Not that cryptic really..A.O.C is returning to L.T.F.C. as Assistant. Got disillusioned with Athlone..That sounds about right as regards the Pats job..Normally reliable journos have Johnny McDonnell as the new Pats boss..

Thought it was Longford that Aaron got disillusioned with.Heard he left because he wasn't getting the credit he deserved and he wasn't under contract.didn't think Alan wanted him back after the way he walked out on the club..

Longfordian
26/05/2004, 11:30 PM
Not at all. He was very happy with Longford but just fancied another shot at management himself. Didnt like the way things were being done in Athlone so he quit. He'd been speaking to Alan on numerous occasions since he'd left, plus when he was at our Rovers game in Inchicore I heard him say myself that if things didnt work out in athlone he'd be back, the door was always open for him..Think he's recognised that he mightn't be cut out for management. Doesn't really matter either way but he'll be back in Flancare Saturday night.Good news i think, Alan and himself are a good partnership, they bounce off each other.

Jerry The Saint
27/05/2004, 9:59 AM
Who?? :D ;)

TWO-time Premier Division Championship winner, Johnny McDonnell. Not something any Cork City player would know about. :p :D