PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Premier

thomas72
23/01/2011, 12:19 PM
carew park 1 AA 3 (match abandoned) with 5mins remaining

first up well done to AA fully deserved the points carew were not at the races this morning AA played very very well carew down to ten men gary griffen early 2nd half hand ball on the line. went one up through dermot o shea 5mins later AA were level 1-1 HT. second half AA started very well scored after 10mins.
i have to say the performance of the ref ( i wont name names ye will know who it is) was prob one of the worst ref display iv ever seen it was unreal. AA player on a yellow carew player running towards goal he gets cleaned out from behind no 2nd yellow given 30secs later he booked a carew player for nothing sideline not happy. ref like his performance bottled it and walked off even the AA lads were laughing at him. iv read alot of posts on here about this ref it seems to me that every single games he does he seems to make it about him IMO and alot of teams would prob agree with me he is not a top 3 division ref shocking.

maestro
23/01/2011, 6:49 PM
carew park 1 AA 3 (match abandoned) with 5mins remaining

first up well done to AA fully deserved the points carew were not at the races this morning AA played very very well carew down to ten men gary griffen early 2nd half hand ball on the line. went one up through dermot o shea 5mins later AA were level 1-1 HT. second half AA started very well scored after 10mins.
i have to say the performance of the ref ( i wont name names ye will know who it is) was prob one of the worst ref display iv ever seen it was unreal. AA player on a yellow carew player running towards goal he gets cleaned out from behind no 2nd yellow given 30secs later he booked a carew player for nothing sideline not happy. ref like his performance bottled it and walked off even the AA lads were laughing at him. iv read alot of posts on here about this ref it seems to me that every single games he does he seems to make it about him IMO and alot of teams would prob agree with me he is not a top 3 division ref shocking.

If you think that was bad you should have seen the refereeing performance at the Regional V Boro game today. How this guy was given this or any premier league game is ridiculous. The LDMC need to have a good look at themselves because you would never see this guy refereeing a Pike or Fairview game! He turned up at 11.05 for a 11 O'clock kick off, and straight from the start it was obvious he was out of his depth. He let bad tackles go unpunished for a start which led to the game being littered with fouls. When he did blow his whistle he would wait 10 - 15 secs before he would indicate which team it was for, and more often than not it was wrong. It's was pretty obvious that he's a bit of an eccentric character too and at times seemed to be acting out just to get a reaction from the crowd. In the end it was just farcical with both teams just kicking lumps out of eachother and when he would blow for a foul he would take out his yellow card but not show it to anyone just hold it in his hand. For 2 premier league teams who train twice a week added to all the work that goes on behind the scenes gearing up to these matches on a sunday morning to be subjected to this level of refereeing is a complete joke.

thomas72
23/01/2011, 7:05 PM
If you think that was bad you should have seen the refereeing performance at the Regional V Boro game today. How this guy was given this or any premier league game is ridiculous. The LDMC need to have a good look at themselves because you would never see this guy refereeing a Pike or Fairview game! He turned up at 11.05 for a 11 O'clock kick off, and straight from the start it was obvious he was out of his depth. He let bad tackles go unpunished for a start which led to the game being littered with fouls. When he did blow his whistle he would wait 10 - 15 secs before he would indicate which team it was for, and more often than not it was wrong. It's was pretty obvious that he's a bit of an eccentric character too and at times seemed to be acting out just to get a reaction from the crowd. In the end it was just farcical with both teams just kicking lumps out of eachother and when he would blow for a foul he would take out his yellow card but not show it to anyone just hold it in his hand. For 2 premier league teams who train twice a week added to all the work that goes on behind the scenes gearing up to these matches on a sunday morning to be subjected to this level of refereeing is a complete joke.

fully agree. we all get refs who might not give a few 50/50s or miss an offside now and again thats football but when they turn up and take the absolute **** thats another matter altogether the ref today was completely out of his depth

kingofkillteely
23/01/2011, 7:39 PM
Well put. This guy will cause serious injury one of these days. Horrific referee.

tedd11
23/01/2011, 7:47 PM
Well put. This guy will cause serious injury one of these days. Horrific referee.
who are ye referring to lads?would he be a grey haired chap from out the country by any chance?

Roadend
23/01/2011, 8:05 PM
who are ye referring to lads?would he be a grey haired chap from out the country by any chance?

That's the guy you're thinking of

faces
24/01/2011, 7:38 AM

no its not jc its a younger referee

Noddy
24/01/2011, 8:02 AM
They are talking about JC he did the regional boro match. Somebody needs to explain how he gets premier matches. Guy is a joke.

Was at the view pike game yesterday. Now I know he rubs a lot of people up the wrong way with some of his carry on sometimes but I have to say surely Moloney will get capped this year. Guy has been exceptional the last 3 years especially. He's going for his 6th league in a row this year I was told yesterday thats some going.