PDA

View Full Version : Sponsorship Packages

sligoman
21/01/2011, 8:28 PM
After one of the most exciting seasons in their history Sligo Rovers are preparing for another great year in 2011 and they are calling on local businesses to play their part. Speaking at the recent launch of the clubs sponsorship packages for the year club General Manager Packie Lynch called for local businesses to continue their support of the club:

“We’ve been very lucky in the past few years in that we have a large group of loyal and committed sponsors and this has been of huge benefit to the club as we have made great strides on and off the pitch and they have all played their part in our recent success. But we need this to continue as we look to firmly establish Sligo Rovers as the top club in the country. We’ve produced a strong and competitive package and I hope that we receive a good response from the business community in the region.”

Sligo Rovers manager Paul Cook has also called for local businesses to get behind the club:

“I’d like to thank all our sponsors for their support, it means a lot to us all at the club and it’s so important that they continue to support us. We’ve had so many great days in the past couple of years and the FAI Ford Cup win in the Aviva was the highlight of all that. I want to bring more days like that to this club and for me and the club to be able to do that we need the support of the people and businesses of Sligo. It’s so important that they continue to sponsor the club in whatever way the can.”

For further information on Sligo Rovers sponsorship packages check out www.sligorovers.com or contact Sligo Rovers General Manager Packie Lynch either by phone 086-6080881 or by e-mail packie [at] sligorovers.com.