PDA

View Full Version : New flag

Monkfish
18/01/2011, 12:07 AM
That time of the year again! :pray:

Anyone with a spare few quid please let me know. SC will of course row in behind the appeal as always so hopefully a few others will to too (as always :act-up:)

abbeyvale
18/01/2011, 9:58 AM
That time of the year again! :pray:

Anyone with a spare few quid please let me know. SC will of course row in behind the appeal as always so hopefully a few others will to too (as always :act-up:)

How much you talking about MF?

Monkfish
18/01/2011, 10:15 AM
Whatever people can afford to give, hard times for people again this year but im surprised every year by the interest shown.

LK37oldskool
18/01/2011, 12:10 PM
I'll give a few euro to ye at the 1st home game.Any ideas as to the layout of the flag?

Monkfish
18/01/2011, 10:28 PM
I'll give a few euro to ye at the 1st home game.Any ideas as to the layout of the flag?

I want to put the image of a Limerick legend on it. Therefore I suggest a poll. E10 per vote (E50 = 5 votes and so on) Could be Al, Des even Paddy P on it.

People seem to be keen to put their money where their mouth is regarding who they think is Limericks Greatest, winner will be decided once all money is collected. Hoping it wont be more than a few games into the season.

Monkfish
19/01/2011, 1:37 AM
Derek McCarthy has entered the race big time! Keep ye up to date.

Monkfish
14/05/2011, 3:13 PM
Patrick Purcell!

Paddy again proved his worth in the blue jersey v Waterford and won it handy in the end.

Sad that some of the older heads who said it should be this fella or that from the Markets Field didnt acually contribute a penny and put a vote in. As we know a lot of these fellas are great with their mouth and nothing else.

Thanks to those who did contribute and theres a few others iv to collect off, see ye Friday! :cool:

abbeyvale
15/05/2011, 12:26 AM
Patrick Purcell!

Paddy again proved his worth in the blue jersey v Waterford and won it handy in the end.

Sad that some of the older heads who said it should be this fella or that from the Markets Field didnt acually contribute a penny and put a vote in. As we know a lot of these fellas are great with their mouth and nothing else.

Thanks to those who did contribute and theres a few others iv to collect off, see ye Friday! :cool:

Will you fit his head on it???

Monkfish
15/05/2011, 9:42 AM
Will you fit his head on it???

Its a big flag!