PDA

View Full Version : Munster Senior League Weekly Predictions 2010/2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Sparky
31/05/2011, 4:12 PM
Well done Razor, not easy doing a thankless job. I thought i might snatch it with a week to go but I couldn't handle the pressure! Maybe next year the experience will stand to me. I thought if I finished ahead of Glenbuck I would steal it but I should have known never to write of Reznik. It makes you think about a few games you may not be too interested in. THANKS Razor.

greengrass
31/05/2011, 4:50 PM
mid-table mediocricity for me unfortunately
next year lads,had to get the first season out of the way :D
cheers razor it was good fun and well done reznik

douglas local
31/05/2011, 10:55 PM
well done razor and many thanks to all see u next year

razor
01/06/2011, 7:37 AM
The prize of a foot.ie t-shirt has been kindly donated by dahamsta.
From here. (http://www.zazzle.co.uk/footdotie)
Reznik please PM me your t-shirt, size and address.

Reznik
01/06/2011, 12:54 PM
Its been emotional... Firstly, I would like to thank razor for his commitment and patience to keep this league going throughout the whole season. Secondly, To my fellow members, Its been a demanding and determined battle from start to finish in which half a dozen contentors could have stole it right down to the final week. Finally, I am proud and delighted to take victory in my rookie year to this forum. A victory which could not have been possible was it not for the entertaining value of the MSL and this forum. Thanks again to all and lets all enjoy the remaining cup games and of course the playoff tonight. Best of luck to all involved.

P.S. I shall wear my foot.ie t-shirt with pride during the summer thanks to dahamsta...

Glenbuck
02/06/2011, 4:46 PM
Many thanks Razor for the crack through the season. I suppose as a Rockmount man I cant be too greedy. Many thanks to all the members of the forum. Well done to Reznik.