PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Meeting

finbarr
04/11/2001, 4:32 PM
Just a short reminder that the Supporter's Club have there monthly meeting next Tuesday the 6th of Nov in the Lough Tavern @8:30 pm and as always new member's are welcome.
Finbarr Prendergast,
PRO.
ps. some Member's of the board of Cork City have been invited to attend for a Q+A session so all Supporter's Club member 's are urged to attend

Éanna
04/11/2001, 4:47 PM
Can't make it myself, but I would urge anyone who can make it to go. People continually comment on the "secrecy" involved in the running of the club and the lack of information. This is a chance to talk to the board- make your voice heard.

Gunthers Mask
04/11/2001, 5:33 PM
Are the members of the board the same 2 announced at the last meeting and when shall Gunther be invited.

P.S where is my membership card finbarr

Gerry Desmond
07/11/2001, 8:29 AM
Originally posted by finbarr
Just a short reminder that the Supporter's Club have there monthly meeting next Tuesday the 6th of Nov in the Lough Tavern @8:30 pm and as always new member's are welcome.
Finbarr Prendergast,
PRO.
ps. some Member's of the board of Cork City have been invited to attend for a Q+A session so all Supporter's Club member 's are urged to attend

So, did any of the bigs show up?

Gerry

Bernie
07/11/2001, 10:28 AM
Both Michael O' leary and Brian lennox were both in attendance and gave us a good insight into the current state of affairs.

Fair play to both for turning up. Hopefully Liam Murphy Or Patsy (or both) might make Decembers meeting?

Ali-G
07/11/2001, 11:23 AM
what sort of insight did they have? :confused:

Gerry Desmond
07/11/2001, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Bernie
Both Michael O' leary and Brian lennox were both in attendance and gave us a good insight into the current state of affairs.

Fair play to both for turning up. Hopefully Liam Murphy Or Patsy (or both) might make Decembers meeting?

Agreed! Fair play to them for taking the time out to meet the supporters.

Gerry

Neil
07/11/2001, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Gerry Desmond

Agreed! Fair play to them for taking the time out to meet the supporters.

Gerry
Yes they are both busy men, and could do without the hassle of meeting the commoners for an hour once a year.

Bernie
08/11/2001, 8:16 AM
Well, first time the Chairman ever met the Supporters club.

At least its a step in the right direction.

A 'giant leap' might follow?

Gerry Desmond
08/11/2001, 8:52 AM
Originally posted by Neil

Yes they are both busy men, and could do without the hassle of meeting the commoners for an hour once a year.

I disagree, Neil. I go with Bernie on this one. It might not be much, but it's a start....try looking at it that way.

Gerry

Éanna
08/11/2001, 4:27 PM
It's a small step, which should have happened years ago, but that's no reason not to welcome it. I hope it will be the start of something good.

Gunthers Mask
09/11/2001, 7:52 PM
I was there for a while and at least it shows the board are willing to listen to the supporters views about the club

ccfcman
17/11/2001, 1:19 PM
they listen but just dont care....................