PDA

View Full Version : something strange

thecorner
21/05/2004, 2:26 PM
anyone notice on the board that there hasnt been one topic concerning the longford game tonite

find this very strange

the 12 th man
21/05/2004, 2:33 PM
have a look in the longford forum. ;)

pete
21/05/2004, 2:35 PM
anyone notice on the board that there hasnt been one topic concerning the longford game tonite

find this very strange

Don't jinx it.

;)

eoinh
21/05/2004, 2:43 PM
Unfortunately i'll have to miss tonights match. Looking forward to the match in waterford next Friday though.

I thought it funny that there was no reaction to valencias UEFA Cup win. although i have my theory why no one mentioned it.

Xlex
21/05/2004, 2:44 PM
I thought it funny that there was no reaction to valencias UEFA Cup win. although i have my theory why no one mentioned it.

Let's have it.

eoinh
21/05/2004, 3:01 PM
Because there was no British teams involved. Irish people arent interested in European Football unless theres a British Team involved. Especially true of Barstoolers who wont go to a LOI match cause its "crap", yet when top class european teams are playing arent interested either.

Why watch Valencia when S****horpe are playing? :(

eoinh
21/05/2004, 3:02 PM
why did Sc unthorpe get censored? :confused:

Sheridan
21/05/2004, 3:50 PM
Because there was no British teams involved. Irish people arent interested in European Football unless theres a British Team involved. Especially true of Barstoolers who wont go to a LOI match cause its "crap", yet when top class european teams are playing arent interested either.

Why watch Valencia when S****horpe are playing? :(
Nailed it in one. Did you see that IDIOT Peter Schmeichel afterwards claiming that, even though British clubs don't regularly win in European competition, they're still the best in the world. Because European football doesn't count. Or something. Nearly put a foot through the screen, what a moron. The barstooler's barstooler.

Incidentally, Eoin, if you want to see some top-class football, set the video (or stay up and watch it, if you're hardcore like me) for the delayed Copa Libertadores coverage on Channel 4, broadcast at ungodly hours of the morning. At the quarter-final stage now, there's a match on tonight around 2 a.m. I think. Tressor Moreno's goal for Deportivo Cali in an earlier game was one of the best I've ever seen, an individual run from midfield, a quick one-two on the edge of box, surged past another player and a brilliant finish. Superb football to watch.

PS: Enjoy your contributions on Bert Kassies' forum ;)

thecorner
21/05/2004, 4:21 PM
slightly gone off-topic lads

jofyisgod
21/05/2004, 6:11 PM
if you want to see some top-class football, set the video (or stay up and watch it, if you're hardcore like me) for the delayed Copa Libertadores coverage on Channel 4, broadcast at ungodly hours of the morning.
PS: Enjoy your contributions on Bert Kassies' forum ;)

Sounds good. I'll try and set the video. Last time i tried setting the video though, i got one of Channel 5's 'late night action films'. :(

I'll give it a go anyways.