PDA

View Full Version : richie parsons

Martinho II
07/01/2011, 10:50 PM
well lads,

really enjoyin yer new book about bray wanderers. quick one for ye richie parsons was he involved in the cup final squad of 1999 or not? how come he and Robbie Coyle (who played for us) werent involved??? cheers

Martinho II
08/01/2011, 11:38 PM
well lads,

really enjoyin yer new book about bray wanderers. quick one for ye richie parsons was he involved in the cup final squad of 1999 or not? how come he and Robbie Coyle (who played for us) werent involved??? cheers
the second question I wanted to ask was in the 89-90 season he also played for ye that season was he in the cup final squad that day?

Bray Head
10/01/2011, 9:37 AM
Richie was in both 1990 & 1999 FAI cup squads but not on the bench. I think he and Robbie Coyle were dropped for the final in 1999 after falling out with Devo. Both got their medals later.

Captain2007
10/01/2011, 1:21 PM
well lads,

Glad you are enjoying the book Martinho, it's a credit to our match day programme editor Aidan O Toole, personally brings back fond memories for me especially between 1985 - 2001, abbeycarton and all...

Roo69
10/01/2011, 4:59 PM
Glad you are enjoying the book Martinho, it's a credit to our match day programme editor Aidan O Toole, personally brings back fond memories for me especially between 1985 - 2001, abbeycarton and all...

Yeah big credit goes to Aidan and Aidan Jr for the book and all the contributors.

P.S - Aidan is no longer the match programme editor, finished doing that at the end of the 2009 season. Myself and Jack were looking after it last season, i'll be doing a bit more of it this year and am looking for new contributors to write articles and players interviews, if anyone is interested please PM me.

Captain2007
10/01/2011, 7:20 PM
Yeah big credit goes to Aidan and Aidan Jr for the book and all the contributors.

P.S - Aidan is no longer the match programme editor, finished doing that at the end of the 2009 season. Myself and Jack were looking after it last season, i'll be doing a bit more of it this year and am looking for new contributors to write articles and players interviews, if anyone is interested please PM me.

Apologies Roo didn't know Aidan finished up, I am sure you and Jack are well capable of still producing an excellent programme for many years to come....by the way still a few of us legends still supporting and if we could contribute in any way we would be only to glad to help!