PDA

View Full Version : Off-topic ramblings

Peachey
15/12/2010, 8:41 PM
Hope Heatons bring you to The Aviva next season. Haven't seen the DVD yet but it would be cheap at 30 yoyo.

You really are avinalaff, I wouldn't go near that "Aviva", all those FAI creeps on their all expenses day out, I watched the game in Harrys with some other hardcore fans who hate the FAI and their junkets. Conor O had the cup in St Johns last night, nice touch by a proper gentleman, bringing some joy to the poor people in the county home

avvenalaf
15/12/2010, 10:10 PM
You really are avinalaff, I wouldn't go near that "Aviva", all those FAI creeps on their all expenses day out, I watched the game in Harrys with some other hardcore fans who hate the FAI and their junkets. Conor O had the cup in St Johns last night, nice touch by a proper gentleman, bringing some joy to the poor people in the county home

So, was last night the first night you got your hands on the cup and did Conor bring you any fruit gums?

poster
16/12/2010, 5:05 PM
You really are avinalaff, I wouldn't go near that "Aviva", all those FAI creeps on their all expenses day out, I watched the game in Harrys with some other hardcore fans

You're obviously a p!ss take.

Peachey
16/12/2010, 5:12 PM
So, was last night the first night you got your hands on the cup and did Conor bring you any fruit gums?

You will be down in St Johns chewing your own gums while I'm still supping pints and backing winners, or off to Columbus with you even better

Peachey
16/12/2010, 5:23 PM
You're obviously a p!ss take.

I was at 7 cup finals from 1970 on before you were born but had a christening to attend on the Sunday, but when I saw sickeners like politicians and FAI suits at the presentation I was glad I couldn't make it, I saw enough sunshiners with silly hats on the Monday to last me a lifetime so I can do without inane comments like yours, thank you

poster
16/12/2010, 6:03 PM
I was at 7 cup finals from 1970 on before you were born but had a christening to attend on the Sunday, but when I saw sickeners like politicians and FAI suits at the presentation I was glad I couldn't make it, I saw enough sunshiners with silly hats on the Monday to last me a lifetime so I can do without inane comments like yours, thank you

I've been to 5 finals Peachey. Bit ridiculous that you call yourself hardcore yet you didn't go to arguably the biggest game in the clubs history!

avvenalaf
16/12/2010, 7:32 PM
I think he means hardcore fans of Harrys. Imagine letting a christening interfere with a cup final. What sort of children did he rear?

Red4Eva
16/12/2010, 8:27 PM
You will be down in St Johns chewing your own gums while I'm still supping pints and backing winners, or off to Columbus with you even better

What is "Columbus"? I've heard of St Columba’s Lunatic Asylum which closed in 1992. Are they connected in any way?

redobit
17/12/2010, 12:09 AM
Were you at the Semi against Bohs Peachey?

avvenalaf
17/12/2010, 1:58 PM
Were you at the Semi against Bohs Peachey?

Of course he was - in the corporate box in Harry's (for the Happy Hour)

Rasputin
17/12/2010, 2:52 PM
Peachy or Keano2, I just cant decide whos my favourite, actually scratch that its Dong the schlong.

Peachey
17/12/2010, 5:37 PM
What is "Columbus"? I've heard of St Columba’s Lunatic Asylum which closed in 1992. Are they connected in any way?

Nice to come across another town historian in a place like this, when you can tell me the exact location of Creans' castle and the Sligo stones get back to me

Red4Eva
17/12/2010, 9:25 PM
Nice to come across another town historian in a place like this, when you can tell me the exact location of Creans' castle and the Sligo stones get back to me

I never claimed to be a town historian I just asked a question.

Shiba
18/12/2010, 11:19 AM

Sounds like you one of the great contibutors to this country......Wont pay €15 for Dvd (Rip off ) supping cheap pints in harrys and running to the bookies, Im sure you have already collected your block of cheese.....