PDA

View Full Version : New Website

sligoman
10/12/2010, 8:34 PM
www.sligorovers.com has been revamped and club are looking for feedback on it so post your thoughts on it here.

Personally think it looks great and will be a welcome change from the old one once there's plenty more content on it.

poster
10/12/2010, 9:10 PM
Will Sligoman be contributing to its content?

danthesaint
11/12/2010, 12:04 AM
looks good lads, altho the alignment on the results page is bogey, and podge amond doest play for yaz anymore, but other that its grand.

well done to all involved

poster
11/12/2010, 12:52 AM
looks good lads, altho the alignment on the results page is bogey, and podge amond doest play for yaz anymore, but other that its grand.

well done to all involved

Ya, there's still alot of updating to be done. Arguably it shouldn't have been launched till everything was updated, but it is in the process. Also, I think part of the reason why it was launched now is so that fans can give their opinions on it as it is being developed.

DaveyCakes
12/12/2010, 10:29 AM
It looks much better...big improvement

Peachey
16/12/2010, 5:27 PM
About time, get my old pal Raysheen "Panda" to do the writing, he was a scrivener in times past

poster
17/12/2010, 8:13 PM
About time, get my old pal Raysheen "Panda" to do the writing, he was a scrivener in times past

Shall you be contributing, oh Peachy one?

Peachey
26/12/2010, 2:39 PM
No son, I wouldn't have the education I finished in school at 12 years of age but have been lucky to have drank with scholars on occasion

avvenalaf
26/12/2010, 8:28 PM
No son, I wouldn't have the education I finished in school at 12 years of age but have been lucky to have drank with scholars on occasion

Not half as lucky as the scholars were.