PDA

View Full Version : Conor O'Grady moves to City

Gaz
11/06/2001, 7:39 PM
Courtesy of those nice chappies at RTE. Sorry if this is old news and I'm repeating it...

Cork City have signed former Sligo Rovers midfielder Conor O'Grady for the coming season. The-21-year-old, who has been capped by the Republic of Ireland at schoolboys, youth and under-21 level, will be included in Cork's squad for this weekend's Inter Toto Cup first round first leg tie with Latvian club Metalurgs Lypia.

James
11/06/2001, 7:46 PM
Jeeze gaz get in the game here
that was already posted below under the title of "Another new signing" :D :D

so your not reading all the threads eh?

btw as a moderator do i have permissions to do the move thread thing, as if so how ?

dahamsta
11/06/2001, 8:15 PM
Down the bottom, "Admin Options". You're looking for "Move/Copy Thread".

adam

James
11/06/2001, 9:02 PM
"you are either not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page......etc etc etc "

so can i do it or not..
btw i was and am logged in ok

that message comes up when i go to "Admin Options". and then Move/Copy Thread".

dahamsta
11/06/2001, 9:22 PM
Well, what do you expect when you try and moderate joe's forum! :)

adam

James
11/06/2001, 9:26 PM
doh!! :o :o :o

joe
11/06/2001, 10:46 PM
stay off my turf Skibereen boy, or I'll attack your website :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

James
12/06/2001, 9:31 AM
us Skibbereen people.....
Watchit Joe or i'll set bernie on you.

website shhhhh

joe
12/06/2001, 9:44 AM
Bernie's stuck in that holiday resort for Cork people off the west coast - what's it called again? Oh yeah, Santa Ponza.

joe
12/06/2001, 2:53 PM
sometime last August/September:

“I’m not blaming him. I think he was put in an awkward position because the GAA had helped him get a job. But I’m not happy to have him in my team if he’s also playing another sport.” Sligo Rovers boss Tommy Cassidy reaction after former Irish youth international Conor O’Grady decided that playing for St. Marys in the Sligo football championship quarter-final replay against Drumcliffe was more important than playing for Rovers against Limerick.