PDA

View Full Version : Lets all laugh at cark city....

cookie
17/05/2004, 7:02 PM
all there fu(kin money and there still sh!t!!!! :D :rolleyes: :D

adamcarr
17/05/2004, 7:06 PM
:rolleyes:
We plkayed daycent the other night against Rovers and our reserves beat Ramblers! :rolleyes: Obsessed!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hally11
17/05/2004, 7:08 PM
ya we'll c at da end of da season where all ur money gets ye.well done da other nite rams,heard we played some decent stuff.

cookie
17/05/2004, 7:11 PM
reserves?? typical city fan...full of bullsh!t!!

ye had half your frist team there.

now go off and sign some more players and get nowhere!ha ha ha :D

adamcarr
17/05/2004, 7:17 PM
Rovers 11: Devine, Lordan, Murphy, D.Murray, Bennett, Woods, CT O'Brien, O'Callaghan, Nwankwo, Doyle, Fenn

Ramblers match 11:McNulty, Mulconroy, K. Murray, Guthrie, Byrne, Nolan, Sweeney, O'Halloran, Kearney, Behan, J.O'Flynn.

There is a total of 0 players! :rolleyes:

liam88
17/05/2004, 7:37 PM
BEST FANS IN IRELAND!
No contest with our neighbours ;)

cookie
18/05/2004, 10:07 PM
25..35 players that are no fcukin good... city are a massive club!!!

best in ireland!!

steven17
19/05/2004, 1:08 PM
to be fair city have got a great league
of ireland team,at home no1 should beat them.
when ya look at devine,murray(D)murphy,greg,george,doyler,flynny and to a lesser extent fenn(has looked lazy)

put those players into any team and you should expect to win the league.i in all honesty think dolan is the main reason city are under achevin

dolan is a great p.r man for a club and has raised the profile of cork city but as a manager has not impressed any1(including some city fans i`ve spoke to.)

there`ll always be banter between city and rams....but when the two get to play each other its always entertaining

city fans dont take it to heart,rams fans dont take it to heart its only football.do you think city or rams players get as worked up as you`s lot.

and what about the new cork city bra........all support and no cup.

Colm
19/05/2004, 2:04 PM
We don't concern oursleves with first divison matters or small irrelevant football clubs like Cobh.

tiktok
19/05/2004, 2:08 PM
We don't concern oursleves with first divison matters or small irrelevant football clubs like Cobh.

...so why are you on the Ramblers forum Colm? :D :D

Colm
19/05/2004, 2:17 PM
...so why are you on the Ramblers forum Colm? :D :D

Ah yes good question Tiktok but I have an equally good answer! I just happened to see the thread title next to the first divison section on the front page and correctly assumed that Cark referred to Cork City FC so therefore I couldn't resist having a look!! :)

cookie
19/05/2004, 10:18 PM
its ment to be cark....

ramblers players are always up for it.

adamcarr
20/05/2004, 2:58 PM
its ment to be cark....
Why cant you spell! ;)

Éanna
20/05/2004, 6:21 PM
ramblers players are always up for it.
"it" being hoofing and wallowing in the depths of the first division I presume. Anyway, if ye want to talk about useless players and the CCFC reserves, what are ramblers? Half your team got the boot from City anyway- What would ramblers strongest team be? How many ex city players in it? O'Shea, Andrews, Moore, Warren, Tynan- at a minimum 5 city rejects. Must be hard to take. I can understand the frustration :rolleyes:

pineapple stu
20/05/2004, 7:18 PM
Why cant you spell! ;)

Pot and kettle, eh? ;)

liam88
20/05/2004, 8:23 PM
Why cant you spell! ;)
Lot's of City fans seem to have a problem spelling Cobh-it's C-O-B-H not "Queenstown" :D

cookie
20/05/2004, 8:57 PM
didnt ya ever hear your norry voice???

cark boy.......... im from cark!!!

your whole youth team were ramblers last season and got destroyed earlier this season 5-1 by cobh...

oh by the way... where do sweeney,byrne,devine,henderson,mcnulty,o'flynn play there football now??????